partying in portland...

oddio1

chauncy p. who do you think you are? i cant believe i'm resulting to this but this computer wont let me pm.

you sure got a lot to say. sounds like you need a girlfriend buddy. you're not known you dont bomb. nobody knows about you or cares about you. if you want to keep this up you're going to create a real problem for yourself. i'm really going to call you out dick. keep your fucking opinion to your fucking self. get at me if you want something real. stock tip fat cap, peices tags whatever , i will clown you if you want it . let me know dick. we'll set it up or we'll just fight thats fine too. no more internet shit you suburban terd. go suck dfms nuts somewhere else.

whoever said they have beef with hod , same goes for you. fucking goons toys and morons

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bitch_face@Mar 11 2006, 05:38 PM

chef, you should post up that wall from down by the vetrans memorial wall... if you gots it

MORE THAN LIKELY "ODDIO 1" WILL ROCK THE FLIK-

POSTING ON THAT ONE.

(once their's any f-king sun in the sky)

peace/piece.

SAW A WHOLE LINE OF THEM SOUTHERN PACIFIC "CHALKBOARDS"

TODAY= :king:

DREOS-BERD-ZROE-AGRES-MOTEVS-PHORM-SASK

Originally posted by Chauncy P@Mar 11 2006, 04:43 PM

I will see Buck Williams name on the streets, and it will get dissed, I dont give a fuck about any of you faggots anymore..

Are you really going to walk around and look for Buck Williams name on the "streets"? You are a douche bag. Fucks like you waste my time. Im now done responding to your retarded comments.

Well, Herpeski, this does suck that pms dont work. I do have a girlfriend, im not from the burbs, people do know who i am, wether or not im the best or "ranked" high is another story. I do bomb. And about having beef with HOD, you obviously dont keep in touch with your major players on your crew, who go places to this day, and get outta this shit hole. I know who you are, and what you used to paint, and i guess i just think that you dont try as hard as you used to, and MOST of the time it shows. However, those handstyles are on point. So you can, but i think everyone doesnt try..I dont like hypocrites, and sometimes you guys dont keep your opinions to yourselves. Take this how i hope you do, or take it the wrong way, but if you want to have a problem and be negative like i was, maybe you need a boyfriend...

And we never meet again, and there the scars of sharing forever

I'd follow bert and earnie to the cellar on a ceratin journey

I'm the hissing tapeworm like telepathic invertibrate housed in your head

Home and flesh go togeather good like foam and mesh

Not that I mind losing all those pieces, but inventors side is nooooooo....

I cary my records to the contest in a scum bag

I'm the leggless crow who dragges himself from beneath the bridge of life to beg and live

It takes more than just good looks to get into my good books

Yet, miserable might circle around and strike the kind hearted few who still play with me in here.

I'm rhyming for nickles because this game is coin opperated

I'm the green ad grey blubbering sea-hag naming each individual grain and turning it over

North american men, we like tities and car parts

^yall need to shut the fuck up. those nerds are clean as fuck, dope as fuck and theyre all fuckin over in heated spots, unlike your shit.

shut the fuck up. leave your gay opinions off the borads. quit bitching and paint in places that get noticed.

yall is some haaaaaterzzz.

edit: no, you wont wring anybodys neck. you need to shut your mouth. i was behind you at first when you said shit needed to be cleaner and how that G doesnt look like any kinda G at all but youre just talking out of your ass now.

as i said: shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by Chauncy P@Mar 12 2006, 12:15 PM

that hand says Ruens, you fucking retards, i guess its not soooo nasty and cracked out, that it actually looks like a handstyle. And, "oh, we're so original, I paint a Nerds candy character" Whatever Alice...

Sometimes i'm drunk, but never cracked out.

spray.jpg

RUENS RERUN EP