partying in portland...

oddio1

Not talkin shit on you but if your puttin your 2 cents in I got 2 cents as well your gonna back your boys and I'm gonna back mine regardless that's how it goes. I got respect for people that get up or at least are puttin in work dosnt matter if I like itr or not there's still that respect there but when gosh went over hekto that wasn't legit, yeah he went over it with a fill but why not go next to him and put up more graff instead of cover it up...isn't that just as bad as the buff?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It might be because they do more than anyone else... I am no "MATH SCIENTIST", but i know what I see... That is a lot of OUTLAWS graffiti... Anyone one who disagrees, I have one word for you... SNORE... Some of these camps think they do shit, motherfucking SNORE man...

I think everyone needs to GET INTO themselves, go out there and do things... And that is what it looks like is going on... peoples is doing shit, going over shit... getting a little fired up... is that a bad thing....

vrs actually has style. their shit is so clean it shouldnt even be compared to outlaws sloppy ass shit . hektos throwup looks better than anything hitop has ever done anyway

one who cares why gime went over fev the spot looks siker now and two i think that is between gime and fev anyway so if there is beef take and leave it on the streets when it comes to talk! i dont think that i am the only one that really doesnt want to see only 5 flicks per page so please

oddio1 or safe fun some one post more flicks

your boy didnt break my jaw he hit me with a gun blind side and ripped my face open.. and i still didnt back down i chased your boy till all your homies came to me with bats and guns? i had my fists? and he stood behind them... and if you did your homework you would know i have a video of the night but now that you got to go and talk its show and prove homie you just made this a big deal.....