partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya, ill spell however the fuck i want to spell, fucking fag. every body on this thread is a bunch of shit talking fags, like shut the fuck up and post some flicks. no one wants to hear what u got to say, so shut the fuck up u internet nerds and post some flicks

I cant wait till you get arrested for the first time then never do graf again....

ok fag, thats why i have been caught up four times, spent six months in jail and came back to the graff game, so shut the fuck up, u dont know me and u probally dont even write. fucking internet fag.

^^^that is not a legal wall, keep painting there see what happens. Rollers are pretty cool when they are done at actual SPOTS, and in CONTRASTING COLORS. I hope CAPT takes that shit back with another nautical jawn... shit was heavy...

u dont know what ur talking bout

ya, ill spell however the i want to spell, ing fag. every body on this thread is a bunch of talking fags, like shut the up and post some flicks. no one wants to hear what u got to say, so shut the up u internet nerds and post some flicks

throw some more likes in there and i might believe even more that your a super

F

A

G

oh and if you want pictures get up and take some pictures instead of arguing with people on the internet

i would but its raining, and i spend most my time bombing and drinking, not taking pics for this thread so gay ass fags can criticize them.

i would but its raining, and i spend most my time bombing and drinking, not taking pics for this thread so gay ass fags can criticize them.

if i were you id just sit back and wait for some flicks. before you get into some beef with some real street niggas.

fun haver is NOT funboy or tmr ..................... just so you all know.

and chubs if you think that you paint as much as 1978 your more retarded than i am.

3 of of my friends were arrested there. train tracks are not public property.

toer is a true patriot and a fine American, happy belated forth everyone.

fun haver is NOT funboy or tmr ..................... just so you all know.

and chubs if you think that you paint as much as 1978 your more retarded than i am.

3 of of my friends were arrested there. train tracks are not public property.

toer is a true patriot and a fine American, happy belated forth everyone.

i never said i painted as much as him. and fuck the tracks

ok fag, thats why i have been caught up four times, spent six months in jail and came back to the graff game, so shut the fuck up, u dont know me and u probally dont even write. fucking internet fag.

its the "and u probally dont even write. fucking internet fag." that would mean you do more graffiti than he does, right? ;) ;)