partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its one thing to bomb for the sake of getting up, being seen, its a nuther to post it on here where the cops ain't eavin got to go looking for it, fuck them, make them do there job, don't do it for them, and really this thread should be shut down cause some people ain't that smart and dry snitch and put people on blast, shits all fucked up in Portland why throw gas on the fire?

if your so scared of cops on here

why do you have your name and krew as your username?

Look I'm in 30's got grey hair, Been to Prison twice,not for writing, they know who I am, and I don't do shit no more, I ain'tscared of shit just trying to get some of you dumb fucks to open you're eyes so you'll stop getting each uther cought up,I wish I could see Portland bombed like it was back in the 90's,but that shit ain't going to happen, I don't see the heart or mentality now days, instead of thinking about what I'm saying and soaking up some knowledge y'all make stupid comments and and ask dumb question like you're funny. Fuck it do what you want, be a informant, shit to fill out a application for the cops, mabie they'll pay you to taken pictures, that's right you lame fucks do it for free! If its still on the wall leave it there, post old shit.

LET THE CHEESY-NESS FLOW:

SPEND MONEY TO RE-RE-RE-PAINT WALLS LIKE THIS.

THIS COULD BE A LEGAL SPOT THAT I'M SURE ISN'T SO FREQUENTLY SEEN BY THE PUBLIC OR THE "BOTHERED" ONES

THAT ONLY WANT TO PROSECUTE RATHER THAN WORK TOGETHER FOR THE SAKE OF BOTH SIDES.

AND YES YOU NEED TO ADDRESS BOTH SIDES AS TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO DEAL WITH,OR WORK WITH,

AND THA'Ts THE BIGGEST DECISION THAT IS NEGLECTED, AND FOR SOME REASON

"THEY" ALWAYS SIDE FOR THE "DEAL WITH".

EVERY CITY SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 1 CHEESY LEGAL SPOT RIGHT?

THIS WALL IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT SHOULD BE ONE.

WOULD THE CITY GET BOMBED STILL?

YES IT WOULD BUT PROBABLY NOT AS MUCH,

EVEN THOUGH "YOU" THINK IT WOULD BE LIKE POURING GASOLINE ON A FIRE.

*UNLESS THAT's BY A TRAIN YARD WHICH I HAVE NO CLUE,

DUE TO NOT COMING FROM YOUR NW AREA,

JUST A FLICK I FOUND ROAMING THE WEB ABOUT PORTLAND GRAFF.

ALTHOUGH BACK IN THE 90's I KNOW IN EUGENE ORE,

THEY HAD A GIGANTIC LEGAL WALL 30 FEET FROM THE TRAIN TRACKS AND IT NEVER GOT SHUT DOWN BECAUSE OF THE WRITERS,

IN FACT IT FINALLY GOT SHUT DOWN DUE TO ALL THE HEROIN USE TRACKSIDE.

AND THAT TOWN HARDLY GOT BOMBED EVER CAUSE MOST OF THE PAINT WAS USED/WASTED ON THE LEGAL SPOT.

LOTS OF WEST COAST CATS KNOW ABOUT THE EUGENE WALL, DIEGO TO SEATOWN.

WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH?

I DON'T.

JUST VENTING SOME FACTS AND PICKED A RANDOM THREAD TO DO IT IN,

THEN SEARCHED A FEW IMAGES FROM THAT/THIS THREAD TO BE RELEVANT.

AND TO SUM UP MY FULL STATEMENT:

BLAH,,,,,BLAH,,,,,,LEGAL-EAGLE,,,,,BLAH,,,BLAH,,,BLAH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SWAG.

230453_114392018646357_114387585313467_134084_7778687_n.jpg

users currently viewing this thread: me and thathyphykid. you sound tight id like to know you but idk how to pm. whats up with that BDC/PM beef? oh yeah thats right the homie (not gonna name drop) punked all you PMs. you thought a bat would be pretty scary but you werent counting on real weapons punk. PM me.

Hey guys, I got 12 kilos of cocaine to give out for free, I want to trade pictures of little boys, and can you tell me what all the tags say and where it's written? The exact date, and cross streets would be great, thanks, and I'm not a cop.