partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo plac, what the fuck are you doing sidebusting freight pieces with shitty toy throw ups going over peoples hit ups and shit? That is seriously toy. You need to stay away from freights until you know what the fuck youre doing. I'm not even going to get into the whole "fake plac" thing because obviously that shit doesnt matter in this town, you got a fucking toy writing "sk8" thinking thats all good, and no one gives him any static about it, so apparently graffiti tradition and 'rules' don't fucking apply in this town full of faggots and junkies.

also, I see a bunch of you fucking losers crying about people moving to portland and fucking up your city.. I hope you're not talking about the graffiti scene, because seriously, without out of town writers either moving here or visiting, you got like 2 maybe 3 true local writers that are worth a shit. I understand this dipshit pink eye came through and acted a fool, but get real, you are fucking lucky you live in a city that gets as many awesome out of towners coming through and putting Portland on the map as a city with a ligitimate graffiti scene.

also, I see a bunch of you fucking losers crying about people moving to portland and fucking up your city.. I hope you're not talking about the graffiti scene, because seriously, without out of town writers either moving here or visiting, you got like 2 maybe 3 true local writers that are worth a shit. I understand this dipshit pink eye came through and acted a fool, but get real, you are fucking lucky you live in a city that gets as many awesome out of towners coming through and putting Portland on the map as a city with a ligitimate graffiti scene.

Ha, I'd love to have this Convo in person. Your'e 80% right.

Portland has been Blessed with some Dope Visitors for real.

Fuck what your saying, Fuck what I'm saying, it's the Internet, who cares about "The Thread".

After the first thread got Deleted, I'm here for Laughs,Which is Gauranteed.

Your view of Graff has always been Biased anyway.

dont complain about out of towners.. anyone who remembers adek KILLING portland in 2006 has no right to complain about it. theres alot of shitty out of towners but without all the bullshit ones we wouldnt ever get the real cats that we do occasionally. do you guys really not want to see hot ass ruets pieces from portland?? (just one example) ill post up some adek flicks in a couple days for those of you who didnt witness the devastation first hand..

in the meantime..... who remembers this place??

Picture640.jpg

Picture641.jpg

Picture643.jpg

Picture644.jpg

Picture646.jpg

Picture649-1.jpg

Picture652.jpg

Picture631.jpg