partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Some GPK popping up in OKC ... Never heard of Purot but was a nice surprise. Is GPK still pushin? I hadn't seen much of them lately, but I don't live in the NW anymore ... But Oklahoma City is the birth place of GPK so I guess this makes sense.

5497693268_7c31fd93fb.jpg

Matt, John and the rest of your homo uniform crew....4 every head you build a case on, and try to convict, 4 more multiply into the equation. Why dont you stop surfing usb's and get off your ass and kick in some doors you fucking pussies. Or maybe get a real job? I mean, a lot ties into the equation, but really, how can your wife take/fuck you serious when she knows you bust writers balls all day, and your kid is flunking math and history cuz they doodling my bubble letters all day. Tell the Truth nigga. L7 oatmeal ass crackers

Yep cross that shit out, if you aint from here FUCK YOU!

this is some ignorant ass bullshit right here... something like 40% of people that live in portland are not 'from" Portland... which is part of why its such a cool place.

you can have Gresham, but please keep your idiocy out there with you

this is some ignorant ass bullshit right here... something like 40% of people that live in portland are not 'from" Portland... which is part of why its such a cool place.

Sounds like someones been hanging at saturday market too much, you would understand if you grew up running these streets-putting in work, just to have a bunch of lame fucks come and croud the spot, dont know the history and come disrespecting those who are from here-fuck that shit, I dont care what state or third world country you come from if you dont claim portland as home, rep it and pay your due's, then go back to where ever it is you got chased outta in the fist place. Im just sayin.

• Like 1

I disagree.

That's why it sucks. All the pc, hippie liberal ,vegan,hipster,micro brewing,Frisbee golfing,roller derby,circus punk,tall bike riding,sensitive art school faggot transplants can have Gresham.

The city was WAYYY better late 90's, early 2000's..

The transplants take all the jobs,take all the housing,crowd all the bars and coffee shops.

Rent has sky rocketed over the last 6 years,and gentrification is prolific now.

It's because everyone fucking MOVES HERE.I will never reverse my stance on this.

Just needed to vent,no one fucking cry ok?