partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard he was going on a road tripp with his girl (and some sort of family or somethin idk.) he decided to take a long scenic route through the south to visit his black side of the family, and their car started to act up and whatnot in the middle of nowhere. day turned to night and long story short his ass taken hostage by hardcore hicks (because they found out he was a nigger lover) and I'm guessing he eventually got eaten by the crazy locals... (i have no idea how,) but the only person that survived was his adopted, twice removed, asian albino cousin... the hills have eyes type shit. i talked to him just before he left, haven't heard from him since... R.I.P :(

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT FAG KOER?

I heard he won the lottery and ran off with your mom, but the slag slipped up and fucked

a big ol nigger and got the HIVy jivy's, so he cut the bitch, And left her in the desert.

But...

Wow once again, another shitty fucking page filled with shitty fucking graffiti...

nice....

I heard he won the lottery and ran off with your mom, but the slag slipped up and fucked

a big ol nigger and got the HIVy jivy's, so he cut the bitch, And left her in the desert.

But...

Wow once again, another shitty fucking page filled with shitty fucking graffiti...

nice....

touche, agreed, fuck you portland, you fell off