partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
finally we get pages of flicks on here and people still gotta be dicks. contribute!! [/size]

l_e62c7265a0b4eed7f1d09adea0e6c8fb.jpg

I EVEN FOUND ONE OF YOUR OLD TRAINS MUDPUDDLES AND EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT THE CARDBOARD SPOT I FOUND A VIDEO OF YOU AND MY BOY TO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53p11GpHJwY

EVERYONE ELSE KEEP TALKING AND TALKING AND POST NO PICS SEE WHAT I DO NEXT

those thse kids are fucking stoooooooooopid. trying to rip off some who is trying to run a spot all on there own, that shit pays that persons rent, not like racking wallmart, where it affects no one who works there. your taking money outta her poket. ungrateful toys

FIRST OFF, I'M A GROWN FUCKIN' MAN. IF THAT STORE GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN, THEN WHATEVER. UNGRATEFUL TOYS? LOOK, YOU WOULD NOT SAY THAT TO ME IN PERSON, AND YOU KNOW THAT. YOU DON'T WANT IT WITH ME LIL HOMIE.

for all you portland niggas, if you wanna pm me a spot to flick, that would be cool. im in town for the weekend n shit, so i thought id get some flicks. unless all you guys do is bench freights, which in that case dont bother cuz i dont wanna blow up your benching spots. but yea if you have any chill yards that are pretty much decriminalized that would be cool. i spotted that regal on the way into the city. thanks a bunch

-trill

me and reveal need to have a violent little talk. if anybody sees him let me know. hes the guy with tribal shoes and socks, pnb shorts, ecko shirt and coat, 7th letter hat, a back pack with a paint pen throwie on it, and he usually walks around with his sabers autograph to show off to other taggers, and i think he beats off too it too!

me and reveal need to have a violent little talk. if anybody sees him let me know. hes the guy with tribal shoes and socks, pnb shorts, ecko shirt and coat, 7th letter hat, a back pack with a paint pen throwie on it, and he usually walks around with his sabers autograph to show off to other taggers, and i think he beats off too it too!

Thanks for adding Reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.:lol: :lol:

• Like 1