partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerheart (View Original Post)

i know its wrong, but i wanna say he was painting with sawb? im probably way off. got any mississippi flicks laying around? that was the first legal wall i ever spent any real time around, would be fun to see. edit* one of my favorite writers back then way seok, show me the seok!

I JUST PM'D YOU "ONE" OF THE TREASURE CHESTS.

ENJOY.

you know how you get the chills when jerry springer is on, you feel embarrassed for the people on the show? thats how that video made me feel. youre trying too hard, and it makes you look silly. showing the mlk sign at the beginning? maybe if you lived around there when it was union ave, and actually kinda hood, MAYBE!

those thse kids are fucking stoooooooooopid. trying to rip off some who is trying to run a spot all on there own, that shit pays that persons rent, not like racking wallmart, where it affects no one who works there. your taking money outta her poket. ungrateful toys

what the fuck are you talking about?

those thse kids are fucking stoooooooooopid. trying to rip off some who is trying to run a spot all on there own, that shit pays that persons rent, not like racking wallmart, where it affects no one who works there. your taking money outta her poket. ungrateful toys

how would you take someone off the net tuff guy ??? thats some real hardcore e-thuggery

ddos i'll put you in the oven

what the fuck are you talking about?

im talking about the "united with cans" guy talking about racking from BB. i mean you showing your cans you paid for and saying you racked them and having all 15 of them in your bathtub is lame but thats not what i was talking about.

and please dont "put me in the oven"or whatever ur gonna do to "take me off the net"

infact just drop it