partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that vicious on the last page is hot

yup well said...

its too bad the only thing as tight as this old vicious piece is the pants on 80% of portland writers today...its years old but still cant be touched by anyone in 09...please prove me wrong.. whats up with writers today? if you faggots moved to l.a you would be fucked up for how stupid you look being grown men playing dress up in your 12 year old sisters pants..... not to mention i grew up looking at alot of good clean shit people used to paint because they would try.. these same fools today dress silly not to mention the shitty throwback graffiti that is a step down from blades first piece they call style... please just go back to trying. or just stop your giving portland a bad name and old writers cant understand what it is your trying to do.. its a bad joke we are all sick of hearing.. and im not saying i am an old writer or that i know it all... but ive done my home work and know my history... seeing this vicious piece should make me happy and not mad at writers today...fuck yall you know who you are!

do you feel me? can someone post old pieces and new pieces of portland writers a flick is worth 100 words... drunk again dont mind me...

yup well said...

its too bad the only thing as tight as this old vicious piece is the pants on 80% of portland writers today...its years old but still cant be touched by anyone in 09...please prove me wrong.. whats up with writers today? if you faggots moved to l.a you would be fucked up for how stupid you look being grown men playing dress up in your 12 year old sisters pants..... not to mention i grew up looking at alot of good clean shit people used to paint because they would try.. these same fools today dress silly not to mention the shitty throwback graffiti that is a step down from blades first piece they call style... please just go back to trying. or just stop your giving portland a bad name and old writers cant understand what it is your trying to do.. its a bad joke we are all sick of hearing.. and im not saying i am an old writer or that i know it all... but ive done my home work and know my history... seeing this vicious piece should make me happy and not mad at writers today...fuck yall you know who you are!

do you feel me? can someone post old pieces and new pieces of portland writers a flick is worth 100 words... drunk again dont mind me...

um NO!!! have you ever been to la? if yes then when was the last time you were there? you might think dudes there look like this

24bp9gg.jpg

but if you knew the deal you would know that THESE DAYS they are looking more like this

rbxv1z.jpg

do your homework big homie. ill take portland over LA anyday. go to echo park sometime and prove me right.

and p.s. - you dont have to dress "tuff" or "cool" to do good art. you dont have to dress like anything. you know that, remember the time we rocked purple wetsuits to the yard?!? see, i told ya so:lol:

um NO!!! have you ever been to la? if yes then when was the last time you were there? you might think dudes there look like this

24bp9gg.jpg

but if you knew the deal you would know that THESE DAYS they are looking more like this

rbxv1z.jpg

do your homework big homie. ill take portland over LA anyday. go to echo park sometime and prove me right.

and p.s. - you dont have to dress "tuff" or "cool" to do good art. you dont have to dress like anything. you know that, remember the time we rocked purple wetsuits to the yard?!? see, i told ya so:lol:

looks like i upset log slurper.. dude has a belt so brite!!! but why? you had to sit down to get those pants on homie! you know i love you boo! even after you got fat my only metro homie! and yes you do have to look gangster or tough to be a writer or as you would say "do good art" i got my bvds and a white shirt with bbq stain inside out.. no pants! what you got on that shlong layer? its passed my bedtime... xoxoxoxo

Graffiti has nothing to do with the music you like or the clothing you wear,or the place you hail from.If it does, your probably a poser,no matter how "good" you are.

Who gives a shit anyways.

exactly. and since it doesnt have shit to do with music why dont u dudes stop posting stupid fucking youtube links to rap songs. its been like 5 pages now, seriousy drop that bullshit. the FUPA one was worth a cick though.

and whoever said "fuck plastic LA" im co-signing that! fuck that town

24bp9gg.jpg

rbxv1z.jpg

hahahahaha WHAT, for real?? i'd like to hear the story behind that one, don't think i've ever heard of such a thing