partying in portland...

oddio1

they didn't go over shit. quit talking on the internet. I don't think you have the authority to tell anyone "not cool". Spain has been to cities you haven't, painted spots you wont and doesn't need some dick behind a screen to tell him what he can and cant paint....and you said "throwie" so i automatically know you're an idiot.

everyone thinks youre totally sick rad dope now that you got all but hurt at some kid just making a statement in favor of a writer i respect, but i obviously didnt know all the facts about the spot. big fucking deal cool guy.

...and my bad, "throwy"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they didn't go over shit. quit talking on the internet. I don't think you have the authority to tell anyone "not cool". Spain has been to cities you haven't, painted spots you wont and doesn't need some dick behind a screen to tell him what he can and cant paint....and you said "throwie" so i automatically know you're an idiot.

i say "tossie" sounds even cooooooler!

i'll try to type less proper.

dude if you dont want people to know ur a cop. spell alot of ur words wrong. use "Z"'s instead of an "S" and the end of words (thizz, bombz,graffz tagz etc....) and get a picture of camron that says "you mad" on it and post it everytime anyone calls you out.

works like a charm!!!!

oh and try to throw "cuddy" in there whe you post in NW sections

i dunno man. the gangster image just doesn't really fit me. haha. although i'm a motha fuggin pimp, the gangster only comes out every so often. but yeah, i spotted that Koer the other day and was like, "when the fuck did that get there?" so i flicked it. the boge is shaky but i see what homie was talking about with his "G" being shmoggin' on a little jay.

does anyone know why my name never logs out? like i never have to sign back in, kind of weird.

i dunno man. the gangster image just doesn't really fit me. haha. although i'm a motha fuggin pimp, the gangster only comes out every so often. but yeah, i spotted that Koer the other day and was like, "when the fuck did that get there?" so i flicked it. the boge is shaky but i see what homie was talking about with his "G" being shmoggin' on a little jay.

does anyone know why my name never logs out? like i never have to sign back in, kind of weird.

it's been there from before summer

i posted pics of it a week ago too

What the fuck are you talking about? They really are coming more retarded these days...

oh yeah, that TMC roller is poppin like a pilly bro, ima flik dat asap bro. soon as i get my camera uploaded on the computer screen. tomarrow nite.

edit: maybe a uniform in blue would fit your personality better gitmo, because this posing image isn't really working, although you are a motha fuggin pimp.

• Like 1

1z64lqh.jpg

oh yeah, that TMC roller is poppin like a pilly bro, ima flik dat asap bro. soon as i get my camera uploaded on the computer screen. tomarrow nite.

edit: maybe a uniform in blue would fit your personality better gitmo, because this posing image isn't really working, although you are a motha fuggin pimp.

perfect example of the kind of talk to use to not seem like a cop like i was saying

and yes im sure he is a "pimp"..

gave you your second square for that one el pres, funny as hell