partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haunts had a good peice or 2 but really what were you on to make you think goin over depths was a good idea.... AOC kids here is a tip for you guys go to your local art supply store or fuck it the dollor tree and get some note book paper and pratice your lettering and your hands and then go from there.. VRS always doin it big.. koer savage and thanks to iron cheif for the old flicks on the last few pages...

Im pretty sure there was a Haunt piece there first that Depths went over. Either way who fucking cares?

MORE PICS

two failed attempts at posting pix, i swear it was easier before. agree with the comment ^ even though i don't know where it is. just seems like a shame when people don't think about who is where and who is what, i dunno, fuck.

4031623675_9c765da4e7.jpg

4032376080_0339d07457.jpg

4032375940_845764eb75.jpg

wow, thankfully i just finished taking a web design class. here are a couple of "could be

better" pictures that i've had.

4031623653_31f67f4c06.jpg

and an old one from dearly departed..

4032432474_5b2a53b465.jpg

• Like 1

who ever spain and logan are, theyre not cool for going over that doule snore throwie on that roof spot thats been there for years...

they didn't go over shit. quit talking on the internet. I don't think you have the authority to tell anyone "not cool". Spain has been to cities you haven't, painted spots you wont and doesn't need some dick behind a screen to tell him what he can and cant paint....and you said "throwie" so i automatically know you're an idiot.

two failed attempts at posting pix, i swear it was easier before. agree with the comment ^ even though i don't know where it is. just seems like a shame when people don't think about who is where and who is what, i dunno, fuck.

wow, thankfully i just finished taking a web design class. here are a couple of "could be

better" pictures that i've had.

Sniff sniff. Oink oink. Web design classes yeahhhh. When was it easier before? It's such a shame when people don't think about who is where and who is what. yeahhhhhh.

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg