partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Actually Hate to say.....ya... Not bad....

not bad? i think its funny that you talk like you have some authority. but you are a toy and a loser and fever is infinitely better than you. you are constantly talking shit and making comments like you know what your talking about, but you dont, your opinon means nothing to anyone. why dont you go paint some fill ins in Beaverton under a bridge. be sure to get the flicks so that the rest us can learn from you extensive knowledge and skill at the graff game.

not bad? i think its funny that you talk like you have some authority. but you are a toy and a loser and fever is infinitely better than you. you are constantly talking shit and making comments like you know what your talking about, but you dont, your opinon means nothing to anyone. why dont you go paint some fill ins in Beaverton under a bridge. be sure to get the flicks so that the rest us can learn from you extensive knowledge and skill at the graff game.

Wow. Are you serious? I was giving the guy a comment, and when do I ever talk shit? I usually just say nothing, or something random. I mean come on for reals, somebody is just super up-tight because I didn't comment like " Oh ya....thats alright..." I never said I was better either, so you have all your shit wrong. You must have me mistaken for somebody else, because I haven't been talking shit on here you DumbFuck <<< ther I was talking shit. your a fucking retard for accusing me of talking shit on here "All the time" i admit maybe in the past but show me a recent post. You fucktard! of me " Talking shit" Then I will say that your correct and I am mistaken for doing so. Until then.....Whatever. BTW Bump for VRS Also Sorry for doing this to the thread.

Wow. Are you serious? I was giving the guy a comment, and when do I ever talk shit? I usually just say nothing, or something random. I mean come on for reals, somebody is just super up-tight because I didn't comment like " Oh ya....thats alright..." I never said I was better either, so you have all your shit wrong. You must have me mistaken for somebody else, because I haven't been talking shit on here you DumbFuck <<< ther I was talking shit. your a fucking retard for accusing me of talking shit on here "All the time" i admit maybe in the past but show me a recent post. You fucktard! of me " Talking shit" Then I will say that your correct and I am mistaken for doing so. Until then.....Whatever. BTW Bump for VRS Also Sorry for doing this to the thread.

if this asian boy wants to pop off like hes somebody lets show him what portland is really about.

train spotters love HUGE, and Hamms...

Huge loves Hamms

(and apparently ARMNs)

nah not HUGE loves Hamms, I said trainspotters do...and I just like white meat trains when I go searchin online....few more...

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

8-16-06-9.jpg

oh and i also wanna bump the fuck outta the last page, lots of flicks of dope shit, minimal bullshit, some videos, and titties. ok no titties, woulda been better with some titties, but hey not everything can be perfect.