partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you did tags today say yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.........

live lovers love live....

here is a little self promotion example of flicks i have posted befor. would you call that super self promo. i feel 1978 he loves vandalism and he travels the world absorbing vast amounts of culture. and getting to see a bunch of cool graff at the same time. listen to him let his truths behold.

P.S. nobody on mls is a hipster!

eba00470726f00000014.jpg

eba00470726f00000019.jpg

eba00470726f00000002.jpg

eba00470726f00000017.jpg

eba00468515f00000023.jpg

eba00468515f00000022.jpg

eba00468515f00000024.jpg

eba00468515f00000025.jpg

eba00472905f00000020.jpg

eba00472905f00000034.jpg

eba00472905f00000028.jpg

eba00472905f00000038.jpg

eba00472905f00000017.jpg

THIS IS THE GOSH:

eba00470726f00000022.jpg

damn now i have a shoulder cramp and my eyes hurt. good thing i dont have a job working with computers.

xoxo

My bad herpeski, I was an idiot, and very disrespectful to you....no beef, with you or your crew as a whole. However, FUCK HITOP, I do have a problem with you, and its graff related, so it will be handled with graff...If you wanna hate because you say im from the "burbs" you should have never gone to school in the burbs...and you shouldnt have moved to E.R.(a big city suburb) Livin in a rich kid neighborhood, maybe I will see you when Im in Malibu, haha Fuck you toy...

Love,

Me

Mr Revolver,

This letter is to inform you that you have left yourself logged in on someone else's computer. Your lucky I am not drunk and typing all sorts of gay ass shit under your name....but next time you may not be so lucky.

Sincerely,

5-motherfuckin-Oh!

P.S. Crack is wack.

P.S.S. 1978 you are a flake

Originally posted by Reloj Melsedge@Mar 28 2006, 01:45 AM

i like those fancy flicks and that fool wolf is killin it. but i dont like those cher throwups. so sue me. alright? just an opinion.

opinion - (pi) = onion

so if you dont like em, go cry about it (thats what you do when you cut onions![get it??]). that sharedavie roller never gets old though.

duuude joker's hackin shit up. but thats ok.... supposedly its for the best.........

yeah i dont like those cher throwies too much either. i am not very artisticly inclined... maybe you can hip me to some fresh new styles. i will hit you up whoever you are. until then i will just stick to tagging! :king:

Originally posted by ihatevry1 2@Mar 26 2006, 03:00 AM

damn man, drunk talkin on the world wide web. its funny how anyone with the power to get on the internet can talk to anybody else with that same power. its a funny thing power. it can make a man crazy. YO THAT JACKET IS TIGHT SON NAWWW MEAN!?!? nigga. shit that freight is wack, i happened to have done it on 2/10/06, I FINISHED IT AROUND 2:58 PM ON THAT DAY. I JUST PICKED A BUGER OUT OF MY NOSE THAT HAD COKE ON IT THEN I ATE IT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY COCAINE LEFT AT MY DISPOSAL. and after i fucked up on that one i went to the next car and i didnt do to hot on that one either. tonight i was at this party man and i saw a keyd tag on the ceiling of this dudes basement, i cant remember his name, i think it was aaron. or erin. or however it is spelled for a man. except he wasnt really a man-ish type of person, he was kinda emo. you know that shits kinda gay, i have to admit though i do rock some emo tunes on my tight ipod shuffle sometimes. its so PHat. that shit is phat sometimes. tonight at this one place there was this girl, this asian girl right? yaddida mean so far???? alright anyways i went to cross out this faggot that writes erase and i was like 'what it do beezy whats the thizzness? can a cuddy come pay you a visit?' and then she was like 'shit bro' but this bitch was like a 7 foot 1 nigger from the womens basketball league. i think her name was sheryl. yeah, sheryl swoops is what she told me. it was tight. but anyways when i was taggin i was like yo bitch you should hit some shit. then she wrote the very 'fitting' name, 'NIGGER'. overall i think the experience was pretty dialed. but yeah i went to these places and did these things. time for some faces yo! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: damn im a ass :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: i really liked that movie " :chicken: little". it was tight what happened to that show "dark :innocent: " with jessica alba!?!? GORRILLA HOE FO A NIGGA ONE TIME, GORRILLA HOE IS THERE ANY BITCHES THAT ARE GORRILLA HOEING!? THROWIN PUSSY BLOOD ON THE TRACK, GORRILLA HOE FO A NIGGA ONE TIME!

THIS IS MY ALL TIME BEST POST ON 12OZ EVER!!!!

i love portland graffiti writers. jeab is a girl, a very beautiful girl with a pussy that tastes like honey. i got a fine ass and i give head like no other. you dont know what your missing boy. hell yeah back that ass up hoe.

relax....you aint bayishhhhhhhhhhhhh