<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

Re: «<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support >>>

PC Support

Get all your Windows, Hardware, Networking, and software support questions answered here

PC Tips and Tricks, Modding

Linux/Unix Support

Get all your Linux/Unix questions answered here

Linux/Unix Tips and Tricks

Mac Support

Get all your mac questions answered here

Mac Tips and Tricks

Electronics

Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, etc. answered here

there'a very wide variety of graphic cards u can chose right now, ask mainter or casek, he should know which is the most bang for ur buck...

and its really easy to install it. just open up ur tower, find an open slot, slap it in there, and ur done...

yeah word. i recommnded the ati radeon 9250 or 9550.

excellent prices, good graphics, and Gnu drivers

that can increase your performance if you want

and extra kick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i posted that vending machine crap so many times

the best place to do it is in a themepark or zoo the places that charge you 3 dollars (fucking bastards) one time i was so pissed a thirsty i went to the food stand at cedarpoint grabed like 30 little packets of salt poured it into this really warm ass water (reason i wanted a pop) and shook it up went to the vending machine squirted the saltwater into the coin slot thing went crazy pop started spewing out and money i do not know how i do not get caught by security it might have been the people climbling over other people to get to the free money and pop that was when i was stupid and immature (kids dont try it)

late night laundry mats in college town are

excellent for the saltwater tricks.

i think i've posted it atleast a couple of times within

the last year.

ever seen the dollar bill with tape trick? used to do that in highschool.

late night laundry mats in college town are

excellent for the saltwater tricks.

i think i've posted it atleast a couple of times within

the last year.

ever seen the dollar bill with tape trick? used to do that in highschool.

yeah dollar bill is great in high school i was so skinny i could reach my hand up inside and pull down the reverse flap get my hand in there and drop like 5 pops at a time

then go sell them in the class ater lunch

i made so much money in high school even more then i make now haha by sellnig music and movies and programs kids were just so willing to give me moeny for that shit cause i was the only one in school that could do it (its great being a smartass)

This isn't really the place for this question, but it doesn't require its own thread.

I recently dug out my amp and subs and hooked em up in my car.

I'm bridging the woofers (Posi from the amp goes to a posi on left woofer, neg from amp goes to neg on right woofer) I need a wire to connect the positive from the left to the negative on the right, but I misplaced this wire.

I have an assload of wires in the house, dumb question, but can I use any wire of similar gauge to bridge the woofers? Or do I need to seek out a specific type of wire?

Thanks in advance :D

any wire will do... nothing extremely skinny though... if u look at the wire and it looks 'big enough' then it'll work fine.... skinny wires for reuglar car speakers are a no go... not thick enough to handle the current flowing through them

here are a few graphics i found...im kinda looking to spend like 100, 200 is kinda steep but maybe

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/sys/165081427.html

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/sys/164884984.html <--this ones 60 bucks

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/sys/164802624.html

yes, open the case to install the card. buy that 60$ ati 9800. good deal.