<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Right click on the taskbar--->properties--->Start Menu Tab--->Customize?

I just tested it out....it only works if you put the windows in classic mode.

It doesn't let you add programs if you are using the XP default menu.

mv

Create new folders anywhere on your PC with a simple right click. New Folder Here will add the command 'New Folder Here' to the menu that pops up when you right-click on a File, Folder, Drive, Start button, Programs menu or Favorites menu. Windows does have the command 'New/Folder' although very... txt: Creates 'New Folder' in My Documents Drive C:\: Creates 'New Folder' under C:\ Start Button: Creates 'New Folder' at the top of the Start Menu Programs Menu: Creates 'New Folder' inside the Folder you clicked on.

http://camtech2000.com/Programs/nwfldr10.zip

Thanks Sneak, but i can't do that classic shit.

mv

Create new folders anywhere on your PC with a simple right click. New Folder Here will add the command 'New Folder Here' to the menu that pops up when you right-click on a File, Folder, Drive, Start button, Programs menu or Favorites menu. Windows does have the command 'New/Folder' although very... txt: Creates 'New Folder' in My Documents Drive C:\: Creates 'New Folder' under C:\ Start Button: Creates 'New Folder' at the top of the Start Menu Programs Menu: Creates 'New Folder' inside the Folder you clicked on.

http://camtech2000.com/Programs/nwfldr10.zip

Ok...now i still need to know how to add something to where i want. If i right-click that area, it just adds a folder to whatever i click (My Computer adds to C, My Music adds a folder to My Music folder, etc). I want to add a folder shortcut to that same list, this prog hasn't let me do anything i couldn't have already done natively.

Thanks Sneak, but i can't do that classic shit.

Ok...now i still need to know how to add something to where i want. If i right-click that area, it just adds a folder to whatever i click (My Computer adds to C, My Music adds a folder to My Music folder, etc). I want to add a folder shortcut to that same list, this prog hasn't let me do anything i couldn't have already done natively.

you go to the properties of the newly created folder

right-click /properties/ location

type in the location of the folder you want that folder to open to

ex: New Folder in the properties i type in c:\program files\winamp

so now when i click that folder on the start menu it will take me to

c:\program files\winamp

am i understanding you right??

is this what you want to do??

you go to the properties of the newly created folder

right-click /properties/ location

type in the location of the folder you want that folder to open to

ex: New Folder in the properties i type in c:\program files\winamp

so now when i click that folder on the start menu it will take me to

c:\program files\winamp

am i understanding you right??

is this what you want to do??

In the list of My _____, i simply want to add one that says My Downloads and have it link to my downloads folder.

In the list of My _____, i simply want to add one that says My Downloads and have it link to my downloads folder.

well there you go make a folder

Click Start, and then point to where you want yer my downloads folder make the new folder

Right-click the new folder, and then click Properties. Click the Target tab. In the Target box, do one of the following:

Type the path to the folder location that you want, and then click OK . For example, D:\My Stuff . If the folder does not exist, the Create Message dialog box is displayed. Click Yes to create the folder, and then click OK.

Rename the folder to My Downloads the path should now be directed to that folder

I stumbled across this site

http://etrofield.com/

and the prices are INSANE

250 for an xbox premium

TV's are half the price that they are in the store

iPods are 100 bucks + off

I did some research with the BBB and found no complaints.

Despite my excitement on finding such great deals, I'm a firm believer in if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Anyone have any insight?

Ways to find out if it's a fraud?

Ways to protect yourself if you buy something from a fraudulent site.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for finding that out potholder.

Also searching some forums I found this information.

"I am not sure about this site.....I was not able to find any reviews about them positive or negative. They are extremely new, in fact the domain has only been registered since Mar 30th 2007. Also they have only purchased the domain for 2 years which is a bit sketch too. Usally if your starting a company you plan to be around a bit longer than 2 years (particularly when domains are only like 10bux a year).

If it were me I would wait till some positive or negative reviews start showing up. They are far too new for anyone to know anything about them. And the idea of getting a $600 PS3 for $450 bux just seems wrong to me, even if you are making a profit on it you don't want to discount your product _that_ much...."