<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
p.s. i decided i hate mac.. i call them after waiting for 45 mins for an operator and they tell me i dont have phone support.. im like wtf? im not asking for support im asking for a god damn new moniter

hmm, you might need to kill some people. migth as well, you are going to canada. that's where people go in the movies after the kill someone or to dodge a draft. or maybe that's mexico. ask dog c. how he feels about mexico.

i'll look for some more numbers...wait...you have manuals. one should have a number in case something craps out.

hmm, you might need to kill some people. migth as well, you are going to canada. that's where people go in the movies after the kill someone or to dodge a draft. or maybe that's mexico. ask dog c. how he feels about mexico.

i'll look for some more numbers...wait...you have manuals. one should have a number in case something craps out.

nah i gotta take it to the store..which is a pain in the ass..but oh well..

btw i know its not my monitor, i hooked it up to my brothers laptop and it was a go.

ok, there's something you hooked up wrong.

i know that is the problem. are you positive that you

hooked the cables to the mobo correctly? that can cause

some problems like you're having.

alure: complain like it's keeping you from working and they may throw in something for free.

So, I installed Tiny XP 5 (finally).

Yes, it is fast. Yes, I do like the fact that, at last, I can toss out IE, WMP, Outlook, and MSN Messenger.

However...there's no Disk Utilities, and my RAID isn't showing up. Well, I can see that the driver is installed and configured right...but, it's not showing up in Explorer.

So, I must have done something wrong. I had Disk Utilities in Tiny XP 4, so it seems odd that they would have left something that important out.

I may just install a third party disk manager...but, I'm DLing Tiny XP Vista right now, so I may try that out instead.

Hopefully, I'll have some way of formatting my RAID then.

But, aside from that, this is cool...it's not a whole lot different from 4, but when this system is freshly installed, it's hard to beat.

Windows Vista Prices, Release Date Leaked On Amazon

Now Playing: True People's Celebration podcast

Topic: software

Joe Wilcox at Jupiter Research's Microsoft Monitor blog discovered pre-order pricing information for Windows Vista upgrade packages on Amazon.com yesterday. Here's what he spied with his little eye:

Windows Vista Home Basic Upgrade, $99.95

Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade, $159

Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade, $259

Windows Vista Business Upgrade, $199

According to the individual pages for the various upgrade packages, the release date is set at January 30, 2007. This detail was noticed by Ed Bott at ZDNet, and he has also has some observations on the confusing mess that customers will encounter when they try to select the proper upgrade package.