<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

oh and for the people awaiting Vista i think i said this already but the business flavors of it will be released in november and the coustomers version will be released in January (if you buy a computer during the holiday rush (hold on to yer receipts you will be able to get a discount when vista is ready you will be sent a coupon to buy the upgrade

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man its not apple its sony which is bad because i have alot of sony electronics (they are saying electronics are blowing up not just laptops

sony is pushing out shit products as of late because they have been working hard as fuck to push out PS3 and Blu ray technology

AllPeers to do private P2P extension for Firefox. Pretty cool extension, and certainly something that IE doesn't have. AllPeers just released a beta of its new P2P file sharing software. What makes this different is that unlike other P2P networks, AllPeers lets users share files in an anonymous setting. Total privacy and security. You just know the RIAA is going to freak out on this one. hhaha http://www.allpeers.com/

Alright guys, i wanna get my computer running faster.

I dunno whats the deal lately but its been going slow sometimes, ive been running ccleaner and avg and adaware. I went and deleted all the shit i dont need or use freein up space.

im trying to get my processes down..for some reason its up to 43 right now i have no idea why i only have like 2 things running.

help mee

Guest R@ndomH3ro
def no ,i have not messed with it

and sneak

no you will always get that screen (why did you not do it in virtual) ok then

Well, the harddrive crapped up so now I am....I cant get the stupid Windows Sever to go away?? Sucks, will it effect my computer in the long run??

Okay here is a fun one. I went to start up my computer this morning and got the message

Windows could not start because the following file is missing or currupt:

\windows\system32\config\system

You can attempt to repair this file by starting Windows Setup Using the original Setup CD-ROM

Select 'r' at the first screen to start repair.

Okay so that's what I'm going to do. Any ideas if this doesn't work?

I have a New Sony Vaio with a centrino duo. Windows XP.

Hopefully it will go no further then repairing the file from the setup disk.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Okay here is a fun one. I went to start up my computer this morning and got the message

Windows could not start because the following file is missing or currupt:

\windows\system32\config\system

You can attempt to repair this file by starting Windows Setup Using the original Setup CD-ROM

Select 'r' at the first screen to start repair.

Okay so that's what I'm going to do. Any ideas if this doesn't work?

I have a New Sony Vaio with a centrino duo. Windows XP.

Hopefully it will go no further then repairing the file from the setup disk.

Do what is says run a repair on that bitch....

Then download TuneUp Utilities....its a good program that will clean and repair the shit your computer does and make it run eh smooth. Mainter or Casek may have a link.

My contribution.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Or, EBP boot your shit in Safe Mode and see what the hell went wrong. But since it looks like it REG related I don’t recommend that to you unless you know what you are doing.

Messing with your registry is a precise art only for the knowledgeable.