<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No, EBP, you must have seen someone else's. She's not on there...she's smart like that.

If you are referring to the first person on my list, I dated her about 15 years ago. She's a weird one...I think she keeps getting hotter the older she gets.

hey casek got an issue with firefox when i press a link it is set to open a new tab in the open window but i installed firefox 2.0 the other day just to check it out and i uninstalled it but now the 1.5 firefox will not open links in a new tab it opens up a new window and puts it there i checked my settings and all that bullshit i cant figure it out

same with popups when i have adblock disabled the popup would open in a new tab now there are opening there own windows

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a valley and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Answer below:

Get off the children's "Merry-Go-Round", you're drunk.

Quite some months ago I asked you sporting young chaps about how to repair a damaged hard drive, since then I have come to the conclusion that its a hardware problem and the only way to fix it is to place the old platters into a new mech.

Im worried that If I do this I will fuck it up and I have gotten a few quotes but they are all rediculously expencive. So here are my questions;

How much is a resonable amount to pay for this procedure?

Do I have to worry about the content of the HD if I give it to a tech?

so the roomate works at office max.. shipping warehouse, he brought me a catalog home to look at chiars and desks.. holy shit officemax is a rip off.. i was browsing the keyboards and shit, they want $140 for the logitech laser mouse and keyboard combo. when new egg wants $99.

were talkin $978 chairs and shit. like woah.