<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i guess my roomate got a shit-ton of virus' and spyware on my laptop last night. that was fun..

hes the "non-computer savvy guy" who gets the FWD emails.. and clicks all the links. so i run micro trend.. it snagged like 15 trojans. 20 something spyware joints.. needless to say.

i am not a happy camper.

Re: «<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support >>>

Google Launches SketchUp 3D Modeling Software

Google has released Google SketchUp, a 3D modeling program that it acquired last month with the purchase of @Last Software. The tool lets users design and build three-dimensional models of a dream home, a car, a skyscraper -- and just about anything else that might come to mind. [More...]

I've got a the s/n, but have no idea how to apply it...Any idea??

lock that shit up make a guest account for him and disable everything including links

i should...

my fucking start bar just dissapeared.. then reappeared. then i got 3 new tabs in mozilla.

then my computer went into standby mode.

WTF.

ok. this thing is saying in my bed room from now on.

I've got a the s/n' date=' but have no idea how to apply it...Any idea??[/quote']

just clcik the program on the desktop when it opens it has a splash screen that comes up

saying its an evalution thing and on the bottom there it says authorize click that and thats where you use the serial info

untitled.bmp

no dice mainter..

still getting slayed from every angle.. hasnt gone into standby mode..

LSASS.DLL in folder system32 is a big problem thats not getting auto deleted by any of the antivirus or adaware..

heres my virus scan report

AVG- 52 Infected/Corrupt files (virus' and spyware/adware), only able to delete 22/52.

Ad-Aware - 111 objects. only able to delete about 60 or so..

the LSASS.DLL was pulled by both programs.. i went in to manually delete, and its not letting me do that either.

luckily ill have my desktop next week. because this thing is fucked 7 ways to sunday.

also, im getting the Windows Tablet ed. CD's from my brother so i can reformat this thing and start over.

just clcik the program on the desktop when it opens it has a splash screen that comes up

saying its an evalution thing and on the bottom there it says authorize click that and thats where you use the serial info

Nahh...I guess you must have an older evaluation version. I'll see if I can find an older installer..

The version I have just opens right up to the program and allows you to start drawing, no splash screens...