Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mainter

<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Re: «<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support >>>

oh mainter ima get that package out to you tomorrow too... i got stuck doin a flyer for someone last night and forgot to bring the shit to work

oh mainter ima get that package out to you tomorrow too... i got stuck doin a flyer for someone last night and forgot to bring the shit to work

no problem

my girl says her dvd player is labeled as "+/-"

explain excactly what is happening again?

what format of the file she is trying to burn?

and we know know the burner will burn both formats so thats not an issue

and if i remember you said the dvd is _-

if you know how go event viewer and checkout the logs of sytem and applications see if there are any red x error logs for the dvd rom drive

if not dont worry bout it

TOKYO - A theater audience in Japan will be sniffing their noses — literally — at a new Hollywood adventure film when it opens here later this month.A new service from a major telecommunications company, NTT Communications Corp., will synchronize seven different smells to parts of "The New World," starring Colin Farrell.

A floral scent accompanies a love scene, while a mix of peppermint and rosemary is emitted during a tear-jerking scene. Joy is a citrus mix of orange and grapefruit, while anger is enhanced by a herb-like concoction with a hint of eucalyptus and tea tree.

The smells waft from special machines under the seats in the back rows of two movie theaters, which create different fragrances by controlling the mix of oils stored in the machines, company spokeswoman Akiko Suzaki said Wednesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12286365/

i dont know just bored and its funny

"Java was invented so low IQ people could write computer programs."

~ Don Licio Lucchesi, "The Godfather III"

"I'm going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to fucking kill Java."

~ Steve Ballmer on the Java programming language

"Saying Java is good because it works on all operating systems is like saying anal sex is good because it works on both genders"

~ The Pope

just wondering, mainter, are you in school right now? you got any certs? or are u just a hobbiest who just knows a shit load about computers?

yo i aint tryin to read a bunch a shit but yo one of yall mafuckers maybe got some shit i need to know an yo thats thsi shit right here yo i aint got my own computer a nothin but i use the one at my cousin house but they always be bullshittn an not lettin me check shit cause yo they tryin to play some faggy ass starship games an shit mafuckin controllers like zap zap an shit killin these crazy ass space aliens an shit. but yo um heres the shit um yo is there a way that like i can make that shit so they shit go in reverse kinda but like what i mean is so whenthey tryin to shoot the alien it like mafuckin bounce off that bitch an kill them a some shit so then they be deaded game over an shit an yo then i can fuck with 120z an peep out titties an try to mack sluts on myspace cause yo that is the real shit naw mean! yo i swear straight up if you the type a half a faggot mafucka who cant get no bitchs numbes down at the mall or whateva yo if you get on myspace its like hoes be throwin the pussy at you like a lasso a some shit yo mata fact fuck that they throwin no pussy lasso they throwin the asshole lasso cause yo them hoes be straight puttin it on the glass an lettin you gut em the fuck out like fish an shit. yo straight up fish an chips a bitch! yo thats real them giko mafuckas should straight up change that shit from frrre pie an chips to free dick suckn bitch an shit cause yo i aint got no insurance bt straight id cop me a bitch for free ya heard! yo anyway yeah man if some of yall could lemme know how i can sabotag they game or brake that shit or something that would be mad helpful word up. yo i dont know the name a that shit but it got this bad ass gun in it shit blasts shit yo i kinda like the game but no homo i aint no faggot so i like titties more than that shit ya heard! yo anyway thats my shit lace a mafucka for rilla!

HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA A B UP DOWN UP FUCK A SLUT IIN HER BUTT LIKE WHAT!!

Apple Boot Camp (Beta)

PREVIEW DATE: 04.07.06

Apple Boot Camp (Beta)

Installer Intro Screen Create A Second Partition Resizing Partitions

Apple Computer Inc.

http://www.apple.com

Type: Personal

Apple is helping you install Windows! There is little reason not to get a Mac now, but keep in mind that Boot Camp is still a work in progress.

Easy-to-use interface. You can restore back to the original state. Graphics support for gaming. Speakers are functioning now. It's a FREE download.

Still BETA software. iSight and FrontRow don't work in Windows. Windows partition is vulnerable to virus and spyware attacks.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/publicbeta.html

just wondering' date=' mainter, are you in school right now? you got any certs? or are u just a hobbiest who just knows a shit load about computers?[/quote']

i am in school now i got my a+ software/hardware/net+ certs still going im studing for my msce 70-290 right now took a quarter off to get someother shit done going back next quarter for class to get my msce 70-292 cert

yo i aint tryin to read a bunch a shit but yo one of yall mafuckers maybe got some shit i need to know an yo thats thsi shit right here yo i aint got my own computer a nothin but i use the one at my cousin house but they always be bullshittn an not lettin me check shit cause yo they tryin to play some faggy ass starship games an shit mafuckin controllers like zap zap an shit killin these crazy ass space aliens an shit. but yo um heres the shit um yo is there a way that like i can make that shit so they shit go in reverse kinda but like what i mean is so whenthey tryin to shoot the alien it like mafuckin bounce off that bitch an kill them a some shit so then they be deaded game over an shit an yo then i can fuck with 120z an peep out titties an try to mack sluts on myspace cause yo that is the real shit naw mean! yo i swear straight up if you the type a half a faggot mafucka who cant get no bitchs numbes down at the mall or whateva yo if you get on myspace its like hoes be throwin the pussy at you like a lasso a some shit yo mata fact fuck that they throwin no pussy lasso they throwin the asshole lasso cause yo them hoes be straight puttin it on the glass an lettin you gut em the fuck out like fish an shit. yo straight up fish an chips a bitch! yo thats real them giko mafuckas should straight up change that shit from frrre pie an chips to free dick suckn bitch an shit cause yo i aint got no insurance bt straight id cop me a bitch for free ya heard! yo anyway yeah man if some of yall could lemme know how i can sabotag they game or brake that shit or something that would be mad helpful word up. yo i dont know the name a that shit but it got this bad ass gun in it shit blasts shit yo i kinda like the game but no homo i aint no faggot so i like titties more than that shit ya heard! yo anyway thats my shit lace a mafucka for rilla!

HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA A B UP DOWN UP FUCK A SLUT IIN HER BUTT LIKE WHAT!!

yo damn you dont wanna read well neither do we thats a big ass post i will read this afternoon

wait i take that back i cannot even read that bullshit learn how to type prolly take me till this afternoon to convert yer lame ass english

yo i aint tryin to hear all that shit just tell me how todo that shit or eat dick yo you got two choices an if one of em aint fixin my situaton then it must be cause you busy suck suck suckin a mafuckas dick an shit. yo no homo but you gay mafucka.

you need to take your broke ass and get a computer maybe get my balls off yer chin before you get your question answered

peace out dumbass

motherfuckr i would set your bitch ass on fire an take your nerd ass computer motherfucker. yo you gay ass dick suckin funny style poindextr ass bitch yo maybe i should make your ho ass mom by me that shit instead of all this gear the bitch be copn for me. yo when you kiss your mom you kiss my dick faggot! ill bet you got mad pictures of lil boys fuckin monkeys on your shit nasty ass faggot mafucker.

hey yo whatever dogg sqash money talks yer broke ass needs to walk...........................

i will take my nerdy ass to the bank thank you very much:p

:p

see mafucker you so gay you post lil pictures of your self openin up an beggin for this dick. you homo you gonna walk to the bank an proly let a dude fuck you nastay ass mafucker.

Internet Explorer Removal

After enjoying good experiences with alternative browsers, many users ask, "Should I keep Internet Explorer?" Some of the impacts of removing IE from the Windows environment are shared below:

Impacts of removing Internet Explorer from Windows

* Many web sites are programmed to work only with Internet Explorer. For example, webmasters authoring a site may have not tested with other web browsers. Some webmasters may not be familiar with WC3 standards or taken the time to program their site so it is universally acceptable by all browsers. Probably 95% of all websites on the Internet should work with Mozilla browsers, but there it a site is not compatible it may appear distorted or inaccessible unless IE is used as a browser.

* Windows Update (WU) requires Internet Explorer. As an alternative, you may be able to manually download security updates, but it will require more monitoring and work than letting WU handle this for you.

* Some Anti-Virus Products require IE for updates. Live updates or automatic DAT updates used by both Norton and McAfee are built on Internet Explorer's foundation. You may be able to manually update your virus signature files but it could require more work.

* Both removing and restoring IE is risky and difficult. IE is complex with extensive hooks built into Windows, for efficiency and functionality. Thus unplugging it from your system may impact Internet connectivity, Windows functionality, and break functionality in Microsoft Office and non-MS products.

* IE is more than a browser, it is the foundation for Internet functionality in Windows. If you compare the install base for Internet Explorer 6 (43.5MB) to Firefox (4.5MB), it provides an indication IE is more than just a browser.

The solutions

Surface removal: I would personally recommend to simply remove the big blue 'e' from the desktop, and delete IE from the start menu. Internet Explorer will still reside on the system and no real risk is involved.

IE uninstall: The advantages gained from removing Internet Explorer are somewhat trivial. You will gain 50 or so megabytes of disk space, but things can go wrong. However, some maintain it is perfectly safe to remove IE with the right tools.

Tools & methods for removing IE

* nLite Windows Installation Customizer allows you to remove IE as well as MSN explorer, Outlook and MSN messenger.

* Fred Vorck's IE Removal Page contains many links, tools and methods to do with removing IE fully.

Disclaimer: Remove IE at your own risk, you are solely responsible for any damage caused.

Sometimes my computer plays music and types words.

Any help?

what version of windows you running?

well if it windows xp you need to turn off your Remote Assistance go to your My Computer Icon right click select properties you will see tabs on the top of it select Remote its on the top row 3rd one over i think anyway select it and you will see a box that says advanced and in the new screen there will be a checkmark in a box uncheck it press ok the orginal window will be there you will see another checkmark in a box uncheck that one too press apply and the OK (these are set by default) and there will be another box for xp pro (if you have it) for remote desktop uncheck that box too

run an antivirus program and get a firewall close port 3389 that is the port number that is open for remote desktop block it ummmm from that point you should not have anymore problems you should also make a harder password for your windows login

can anyone help me with a torrent for the "musician's atlas"? would be much appreciated.... maint... help me out man... could be the favor in return for the package youre gettin...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now