Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MelkRman@Mar 6 2006, 07:58 PM

hey devour wanna trade? i write melk if u intrested. im'a to make a photoshoped one for you. But if not ill just sketch em. shoots den. hit me backs.

Quasi im almost done wid yours.. just gotta color em now..

Got melk?

ok i do 1 4 you...oh and sein i write devour...you know OFFICER PUSSYNUTS(AINA) he has my book try do um in there if can

Originally posted by SURVIVED ABORTION@Mar 5 2006, 11:07 PM

yo dun42n8 ill exchange with you... did u come up with a name yet?

sure man I'll do an exchange with you...what do you write again...Expel...? I guess you can write tha name you told me today cuz I don't have a name yet...haha....but idk I want a cool name...hahaha but whatevez.....

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Mar 6 2006, 02:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Mar 6 2006, 02:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TAPS it@Mar 5 2006, 10:28 PM

hey newkon did you get my email about the stickers? get back at me i would love to have some of your work in my book...and no problem about having your back in the battle thread, I hope you and all the other new ppl stay up in that thread to keep me on my toes!

:king:

yo man, i tried 2 times before and 1 time today but it doesnt go through. i send something then i get a email back. idk i even tried emailing you through a friends email and the same thing happened. is there another email you have that i could try and contact you with?

[/b]

ok I made this new email tapserone@hotmail.com so try that and let me kno..did you get that first email i sent ya?