Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by overloadr1r@Feb 28 2006, 05:04 PM

hey taps sorry i finished it but my camra no morw batteries so i going buy um soon, dont worry will be on tonight or tomrrow

OVERLOADER

ARS :D :beat: :D :beat:

No worrys I still have to color yours! :king: I'll have it up tonight or tomarro

Originally posted by <KALOMAN>@Feb 28 2006, 01:01 AM

no ways! much mahalos to you! you dont know how good it feels as a youngn to be praised by a bad ass mother fucker as your self. Sorry I kinda fucked up on the throwup usually they look better, but oh well

thanks for every thing

PS if you are bored one day you think you could send me some pics of your painted stuffs,

just curios

no problem homie just gimme a email adress to send them to and i'll hit you off with some flix. also, if you wanna see some pics of where i used to paint around check out http://www.newenglandgraffattack.com. i had a lot of my pics stolen and put up on different websites so i keep my pics off the web these days. but yea most of the dudes i used to paint with are up on there.

2bd539f3.jpg

Sorry about the exchanges guys. I've been busy just hosted the writers bench then I got up a thread for it... hehehe you prob already figured it out.

sert

agnst

smear

aina

news

base

bait

among

aes

pipe oner

soaker

oblik

base

rend

traks

(some one wrote in my to do book at the event)

mean

magi

bogus

(last three is that for realz or was someone screwin with me?)

Im gonna do them, but first I gotta handel this kat "Asiankid" whos talkin shit in the battle thread! I got to take care of busness first!

check it out will be up soon. I promise its my dopest shit yet! I wanna smoke this fool!

anyway... I'll have them all done by next week! Ima do them in the order i got them, unles you hit one op for me already!

Holla,

newkon