Hawaiian Borrow..

goodtimes105

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NewKoncept@Feb 28 2006, 10:37 PM

2bd539f3.jpg

Sorry about the exchanges guys. I've been busy just hosted the writers bench then I got up a thread for it... hehehe you prob already figured it out.

sert

agnst

smear

aina

news

base

bait

among

aes

pipe oner

soaker

oblik

base

rend

traks

(some one wrote in my to do book at the event)

mean

magi

bogus

(last three is that for realz or was someone screwin with me?)

Im gonna do them, but first I gotta handel this kat "Asiankid" whos talkin shit in the battle thread! I got to take care of busness first!

check it out will be up soon. I promise its my dopest shit yet! I wanna smoke this fool!

anyway... I'll have them all done by next week! Ima do them in the order i got them, unles you hit one op for me already!

Holla,

newkon

YO CAN SOMEONE GROUP THESE NAMES AND PUT THEM BY CREW AND WHAT CREW? IF IT APPLIES. I HAVE AN IDEA FOR MY NEXT ONE! iF YOU CAN I'LL HAVE SO SHIT DONE BY TOMORROW... LIKELY IT WILL BE YOUR NAME ;)

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Mar 1 2006, 12:53 AM

I haven't forgotten about the Nerd.

yo dawg, i got your outline and shit done, but someone has my book right now :hatred: so uhhh, as soon as i get it back (in a day or two) then thas when i finish up yo yellow feets. if ya done, just post it already.

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Mar 1 2006, 05:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Mar 1 2006, 05:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NewKoncept@Feb 28 2006, 10:37 PM

2bd539f3.jpg

Sorry about the exchanges guys.  I've been busy just hosted the writers bench then I got up a thread for it...  hehehe you prob already figured it out.

sert

agnst

smear

aina

news

base

bait

among

aes

pipe oner

soaker

oblik

base

rend

traks

(some one wrote in my to do book at the event)

mean

magi

bogus

(last three is that for realz or was someone screwin with me?)

Im gonna do them, but first I gotta handel this kat "Asiankid" whos talkin shit in the battle thread!  I got to take care of busness first!

check it out will be up soon.  I promise its my dopest shit yet!  I wanna smoke this fool!

anyway...  I'll have them all  done by next week! Ima do them in the order i got them, unles you hit one op for me already!

Holla,

newkon

YO CAN SOMEONE GROUP THESE NAMES AND PUT THEM BY CREW AND WHAT CREW? IF IT APPLIES. I HAVE AN IDEA FOR MY NEXT ONE! iF YOU CAN I'LL HAVE SO SHIT DONE BY TOMORROW... LIKELY IT WILL BE YOUR NAME ;)

[/b]

i dunno what crews everyone else is in....but uhhh.....

(((((()))))) |||||||>>>>>> ||||||||V||||||||| OPM

...im bored

i found all these flix by searching the web, including the ones of my own graffiti. the top3 are mine from maybe '03-04, the other ones i guess are from cali and illinois...actually there's supposed to be 2 smears from cali that are both good. i give respect to the other guys who write it cause i don't get up with that name anymore, but if your boy thinks he's got that shit on lock and wants to come on here beefing and trying to battle...is he willing to step up to all the rest of the smears to? how long has either your boy or insom been writing? and why are you fucking up a thread that's overall positive with this bullshit? and to insom, if you write smear and bams why don't you just drop smear and write bams? it's more original anyways. i'm just gonna leave these photos up for a day so whoever thinks they're the "real" smear can check them out then i'm gonna delete this post cause i realize it has no place here.

smeer003.jpg

gauze_smear_spre.jpg

smeer001.jpg

from the chicago thread

smear.jpg

from metalheads

smearcali.jpg

Originally posted by phr3ak@Mar 2 2006, 08:12 PM

insom, i didnt mean that im not gonna exchange, i meant that i didnt see u post ur name...and i edited my post. im still down, i did yours at skool today, i might post it later on

oh alright i get it now...ill have yours up this weekend.