"what the hell does that say?!"

"realgone" (covering for m'boy too)

"i thought you wrote your name"

"that is my name"

"no your name is _____"

"well people call me realgone"

"who calls you that"

"kids around town"

i honestly think the fuckin pig was mildly retarded too, i gave the fucker my phone number nearly one million times.

i thought the whole "good cop bad cop" thing was just in the movies...no sir--its still in full effect

p.s.--when tagging(or doing any graf) dont get comfortable and start doing crew tags etc...just get the shit done and get gone. you should be as nervous when you finish as when you just approach the wall to put your first line up....goddamn this sucks.

AND THEY TOOK THE MOP WE MADE TODAY! FUCK THAT!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ah i got busted for carrying textas around here in sydney and i had a camera with pictures

they said i have to go to court with a $250 fine

i havent gotten the letter from court yet and its been nearly a month

but im not gonna bother thinking that they forgot about it coz when ya least expect it they pop outa no where

anyways wheres the flicks?

sorry 'bout postin under the bench, this is on channel zero now...the pics may be coming soon. we're going to get some flicks tomorrow but im not sure if i can post them (scanner aint workin!) we did some really fresh, drippy mop tags that'll look outstanding on some black and white film...

[This message has been edited by nelACKson (edited 07-06-2001).]

Originally posted by FunktionOne:

What I'm wondering is...are you still gonna write? So many writers get poped and are never really the same after that.

i wish we could continue this in channel zero cause i know some bitches are gonna wine aobut this but....

yes i plan on still writing but only on trains and under bridges for now. changing the name and laying low for a while. im not sure if im gonna get back into the shit i was doing until tonight...thinking back i did some pretty strupid shit, i got too confortable and i think this is gonna keep me in check. ssooo........no i dont plan on quiting but im gonna lay low for a while...man i dont look forward to turning 18 in august..thats all i gotta say. if i hadnt been a minor this shit tonight woulda been 10 times worst (15 days in jail from what i hear)---thanks for the concearn.

Originally posted by TOFU_UFOT:

FunktionOne What I'm wondering is...are you still gonna write? So many writers get poped and are never really the same after that.

so true, so true..

yeah when i got caught i changed A LOT...... my dedication to graff kinda left me for a while and other things....

------------------

representing chicago crews <-TIB, BTB->

Also registered as: thevisualassault"hey vinny hows about a pizza, i gotta no job"- homer - the simpsons

you are a idiot...why would you tell the cop a god damn thing...to incriminate yourself...NEVER ADMIT ANYTHING!!!! even if he saw you dont say shit...i cant even go on this type of thing anoys me way to much

Originally posted by FunktionOne:

What I'm wondering is...are you still gonna write? So many writers get poped and are never really the same after that.

Funktion are you tring to say something? Don't make me bitch slap your apron wearin ass.

Archived