ROB THE JURY STORE AND TELL EM...

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Jan 15 2006, 09:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Jan 15 2006, 09:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Jan 15 2006, 08:34 PM

speaking of dj's Shepard Fairey was coming correct lastnight.

But I just can't get over the fact that he's a fucking tool.

[/b]

ANY NIGGA WHOS LAST NAME IS "FAIRY" I AINT TAPPIN TO PLAY NO RECORDS NOWHERE.

MERO DOGS

HATERADE B.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jan 15 2006, 06:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jan 15 2006, 06:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 15 2006, 09:15 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Jan 15 2006, 04:52 PM

I ALSO HATE E PILLS. CUZ THE NEXT DAY I FEEL LIKE A HEROIN JUNKIE AND I HAVE NO APPETITE.

take half a pilly the morning after and itll be cool

THAT WORKS? CUZ MY DU I ATE ONE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I STOPPED PUMPIN EM THE OTHER NIGHT AND I WAS FEELING RIGHTEOUS, THIZZ FACE AND ALL THAT. NEXT DAAAAY WIIIIZ....NO GOOD! I FELT LIKE I SURVIVED A PLANE CRASH AND I DIDNT EVEN GET OUTTA BED TILL LIKE 6 IN THE AFTERNOON. AND I SMOKE DUST AND EAT XANNIES AND PERCS LIKE THOSE SHITS HAVE VITAMINS AND MINERALS, SO I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW AN E PILL COULD HAVE A NIGGA FEELING LIKE MORGAN FREEMANS BUTTHOLE. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

MERO DOGS

IM FREDDY, JASON

MIXED WIT THE BLAIR WITCH

[/b]

its all in your brain mero, lowered levels of seratonin, if you pop half a pilly itll counteract the effects of the hangover and make your body release that shit.

the reason you pop half a pill and not a whole one is just to kinda balance your chemical levels out and not get high again. And when you do come down off the second high youll just feel tired but not like "MORGAN FREEMANS BUTTHOLE"

/CASH

Its good to have keys to the evidence room.

I know a chick that works at Ashton's shit. This is going to be my away message on AOL:

I WISH THAT FRAIL ASS HOMO ASHTON KUTCHER WOULD TRY TO PUNK ME, I'D BE THE FIRST NIGGA TO PUNCH HIM DEAD IN THE TEETH WHEN HE RAN OUT GIGGLING LIKE ELTON JOHN IS TICKLING HIS ASS WITH A PINK FEATHER, DONT PLAY ME NIGGA, I AINT GOIN FA DAT! I FUCKING HATE ASHTON KUTCHER AND THE FACT THAT THAT GERBIL ASS NIGGA HAS A PRODUCTION COMPANY AND IS PRODUCING MAD GARBAGE ASS SHOWS, BEAUTY AND THE GEEK? WHY DOES THIS NIGGA ACT LIKE HE'S EXTRA COOL AND SEPERATE FROM HOLLYWOOD WHEN HE'S THE HEAD FAGGOT NIGGA THAT EVERYONE HATES? HE'S CARSON DALY MY DUDE, I HATE THAT NIGGA....

Word...

mmm

yeah I only read the first post.

coke was the first thing that came to mind.

I can't stand situations as such in bk.

There's always one white dude that'll come up to me wanting to

discuss race relations.

Fuck the les as well, fucking raids in the snow for no goddamn reason

and yep those girls are bad.