Coventry Uk

Snow-man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo. The last time I visited Coventry was in '93 (!!), I was down staying with Cept148, who was studying there at the time. He had hooked up with a guy called Tek, who was also studying there. Anyway, just wondered if there's any older cats who remember this period, cuz basically Tek had smashed the city centre pretty hard and apart from a few toys he seemed to be the only person doing much, at least in terms of bombing. Of course this is all from the point of view of Cept and Tek and what I witnessed myself, not some actual Coventry cats... unfortunately I don't have any pics. Is this how it was?

whoever went over that massive "eimos" piece on anarchy bridge must be a complete PRICK. why go over such a new piece? its been up 3 days. its the only big painting to have been put up in ages, such a fresh painting...

watch...youll see...

that eimos thing was a bit shit. who ever went over it was might have thought the same thing. may b its an incentive to do sumit on there a bit better prehaps. it kinda reminded me of swiss cheese wiv all the little holes and stuff. fair play tho 4 doin it tho.

no pics as yet, but apparently it was gone over with something shit. even still, you gotta give paintings their chance, thats how you start battles... "dec"? writes over a BRAND new eimos, eimos gets pissed cos its only been up for 3 days, eimos go's over anything of "dec"'s?...

rules is rules, even it it wasnt the best thing ever, it still deserved its shelf life...

im impartial though...who knows?

not only has DEC gone over a quality writer, his throw is fucking shit, look at his dropshadow, its all over the place. Dec, have you ever heard of the prolific Coventry writer Doco/Doc/Dock etc??? maybe you read the Evening Telegraph? he's got a couple of bits up?? err check out the start of this thread, you might wanna change your name AGAIN, cos its a bit similar, and yoov got some serious shoes to fill if ur gonna keep writing as dec.

nobody likes having beef with other writers and especially crews, but if u keep going over ppl like this, your gonna get propa battled down. if ur new, which it looks like you are from your style etc, dont put ur first throw over a painting like this, read the graff beginerz bible, only go over if ur doing something better.

Archived