Coventry Uk

Snow-man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NES

nes4-1.jpg

ENUF EDK & NES

nesenuf.jpg

nesenuf2.jpg

nesenuf3.jpg

nesenufsuper.jpg

Look up at the train station roof tops aswel

couldnt get a good flick but damn did those boys pork that virgin ! ! !

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey if only the rest of EDK went as hard as that! Does that meen enuf is the new king of EDK after about 5 days!

DSCF0609.jpg

is that a beat owt line ? I've seen some chromes that look like they might say beat in the alley down near albany road/spen park wall and on anarchy bridge, they got blue shields

the only word I could make from um is beat and if that out line is by beat then it all makes perfect sense

I think?

:o

lolz, kids done fuck all graff and hes been on itv news

HAHAHAHAHAHA

n00b

no offence

new piece from today

RIMG0061.jpg

AHOP

RIMG0055.jpg

AHOP DID U REALLY GO OVA ABLE AND DABS FOR THAT U CHEEKY LIL BITCH, THERE PAINTIN HAS BEEN RUNNIN FOR WHAT, 3 MAYB 4 DAYS....

WHAAAAAAA MATE.... CANT BELIEVE IT.....

the able piece is still there mate we went over the vel and dabs pieces . and it wernt about beef it was just a chillin spot to paint

AHOP DID U REALLY GO OVA ABLE AND DABS FOR THAT

it's obviously not beef he's on about

just the quality ennit, theres plenty of 'chillin spots to paint' which don't have fresh paintings on, covs full of clean walls, U could have gone over some of the mess on anarchy bridge or even the train station spot, theres a massive wall there begging for chrome pieces

:chicken::dunce::gaga::chicken::dunce::gaga::chicken::dunce::gaga::chicken::dunce::gaga:

dunno why I'm beefin, as dabs and vel probs dont care PLUS is got nout 2 do with me but still, it's the princible, everytime you've painted a piece that's been gone over fast you have a little moan, if U know U don't like something happening 2 U why do it to someone else?

ALSO these boys deserve the respect. Count how much stuff vel has done next to this fup guy whos just popped out of nowhere with some wack unreadable wannabe euro style and also how much dabs has painted next to ahop, who, other than a few legal / pretty much legal spots has painted what? a few handstyles about?

hmm

like I say, I shouldnt be getting involved but ahop is gay lots

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

sorry about the meaty post all devoid of pics everyone, I'm getting bored of beef as much as everyone else I just wish people would grow some guts and get out there

PEACE

Ummm... I know for a fact Vel and Dabs have both been over a fair few people in the past and it;'s just do on to others and all of that... Ahop's been over people he get's gone over... We're as there are 2 Able pieces untouched at the bridge because he never goes over anyone and thus has respect...

Still...2 day's is harsh mind ;D...Specialy for a full colour...

Archived