Coventry Uk

Snow-man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's obviously not beef he's on about

just the quality ennit, theres plenty of 'chillin spots to paint' which don't have fresh paintings on, covs full of clean walls, U could have gone over some of the mess on anarchy bridge or even the train station spot, theres a massive wall there begging for chrome pieces

:chicken::dunce::gaga::chicken::dunce::gaga::chicken::dunce::gaga::chicken::dunce::gaga:

dunno why I'm beefin, as dabs and vel probs dont care PLUS is got nout 2 do with me but still, it's the princible, everytime you've painted a piece that's been gone over fast you have a little moan, if U know U don't like something happening 2 U why do it to someone else?

ALSO these boys deserve the respect. Count how much stuff vel has done next to this fup guy whos just popped out of nowhere with some wack unreadable wannabe euro style and also how much dabs has painted next to ahop, who, other than a few legal / pretty much legal spots has painted what? a few handstyles about?

hmm

like I say, I shouldnt be getting involved but ahop is gay lots

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

sorry about the meaty post all devoid of pics everyone, I'm getting bored of beef as much as everyone else I just wish people would grow some guts and get out there

PEACE

word to all of that shit,beef is beef at the end of the day and will always happen,either you do something about it(go over with PEICES) or let it slide......

Enuf is a Fuking Legend so shut up u dope

TELL ME 2 SHUT UP AGAIN I FUKIN DARE U! ILL CUM ROUND YOUR MUMMY AND DADDYS HOUSE IN EARLSDON NO DOUBT,AND BEAT THE FUKIN EMO OUT OF U.U SILLY LITTLE GIRL!GRAFFITI IS NOT COOL, SO DONT THINK IT WILL GET U SOME FREINDS AND STOP U GETTIN BULLYD! OH AND YEAH AND STIK 2 THE DRAWING ON PAPER CUZ I DONT THINK EARLSDON CAN COPE WITH ANOTHER SILLY LITTLE TOY!

TELL ME 2 SHUT UP AGAIN I FUKIN DARE U! ILL CUM ROUND YOUR MUMMY AND DADDYS HOUSE IN EARLSDON NO DOUBT' date='AND BEAT THE FUKIN EMO OUT OF U.U SILLY LITTLE GIRL!GRAFFITI IS NOT COOL, SO DONT THINK IT WILL GET U SOME FREINDS AND STOP U GETTIN BULLYD! OH AND YEAH AND STIK 2 THE DRAWING ON PAPER CUZ I DONT THINK EARLSDON CAN COPE WITH ANOTHER SILLY LITTLE TOY!

hah okay. Dont u think its prety pathetic how ur makin an argument over the net?

not just the net but a forum?:scrambled:

Archived