The Rose Bowl // National Championship

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I was saying that too - "Dude is trying a chest pass?" :huh2:

And tonight is Canada vs. Russia in the World Juniors. It's gonna be such a good game; I can tell.

Anyway, Young's run into the endzone was so poetic. And I'm actually surprised at USC's time management in the last 19 seconds.

I watched more football by seeing the last 13 minutes of this game, than I have all season put together. It was a great game and an insane come back, and what a waste of the last SC time out ... bad form for them and good parties for Texans!!! Plus driving home after that … I have never taken note of so many drivers looking to be driving so wasted !!!! I was getting sketched out.

Originally posted by Ralph rock@Jan 4 2006, 06:08 PM

not sure who im going with as of now.... But I do know whos gonna threepete, Watch out boys cuz the PATS are ready to roll over the post season... and yes that includes the colts.. back solid and healthy- watch out now!!!! allright enough of that shit talk, time to get drunk now. - cheers fellas... :king:

YEAH MY NIGGA I SMELL YOU...NIGGAS WERE SAYING THEY WERE DONE ALL SEASON CUZ THEY DIDNT DOMINATE LIKE THEY BEEN DOING...BUT YO, THEY'RE GONNA CRUSH NIGGAS IN THE POST SEASON. HOLLA AT THAT. TEXAS DID USC FIIIIIILTHY!!! REAL GOOD GAME. BUSH IS GONNA BE TAKING BOLLINGER SNAPS IN '06 AND HE'S GONNA RUN FOR A ZILLION YARDS. YOU ALREADY KNOOOOOW.

MERO GEEEE