the media fucked up again

John Birch

Originally posted by nopi-one+Jan 4 2006, 10:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nopi-one - Jan 4 2006, 10:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 4 2006, 06:05 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-nopi-one@Jan 4 2006, 03:36 PM

I fucking Live in Dub Vee. I'm in charleston. No one here really gives a shit, lol

don't be an idiot...wait...too late.

care to explain to all the families and everyone here whats sooo funny about this situation that you're lol?

I would be happy to. Simply put. Shit didnt happen to me or anyone i knew. So fuck em. Really though, you work in a mine, thats your bag, its not like you have to anymore. Shit it used to be the only job you could fucking get. And the fact the families got their hopes up only to find out they're dead. Sorry... thats gotta suck ass, but hey, you'll sue. Get a sympathy vote and get a shitload of money anyways. So fuck you victims, I got the same information and i dont get jack shit.

[/b]

So essentially you're saying you'd be glad if someone in your family died and you had an opportunity to make some money off the grief?

On a side note, I fucking hate Geraldo with a passion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I fucking Live in Dub Vee. I'm in charleston. No one here really gives a shit, lol

So essentially you're saying you'd be glad if someone in your family died and you had an opportunity to make some money off the grief?

On a side note, I fucking hate Geraldo with a passion.

fuck yeah. I know it sounds like i'm a cold hearted bastard, but i'd be glad if someone fucked up the news. I'd be more overwhelmed with sorrow for my dead family, but in retrospect i'd be like fuck yeah, i'm living in miami with more supplies than i'll ever need, and a fucking car, and not have to worry about food, because some dumb mother fucker told me something that he wasnt sure about. So once again, from Nopi-one to the coal mining families. Fuck you, you'll get your money and shit, spot on the today show with katie couric and matt lauer. Get your promo money and all that shit. So fuck you, you got more than I've gotten for my grandpa who died and shit. You can go fuck yourselves. GRR. and if you do live in WV, and wanna bitch, feel free.

toy <3. from nopi.

Originally posted by symbols+Jan 4 2006, 03:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Jan 4 2006, 03:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Jan 4 2006, 04:19 PM

Sooo ... Kill Your Rescue Crews?

i just wanted to clarify the obfuscation

anyway, it's a terribly sad situation

rest in peace

[/b]

No, I know. I was making a poor attempt at a joke (the whole KYT thing).