boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He never said it was a bad thing.

Its always weird to see people with solid pieces or throws, who just don't have simple tags. Or have throws but no pieces, etc etc.

its always wierd to see people who post on a graffiti forum daily, but dont contribute anything to graffiti in real life, or even post pictures on that forum, ive had my same handstyle since '06, not that long but its still what it is so yea.. ill take advice from 2501, but c'mon man

its always wierd to see people who post on a graffiti forum daily, but dont contribute anything to graffiti in real life, or even post pictures on that forum, ive had my same handstyle since '06, not that long but its still what it is so yea.. ill take advice from 2501, but c'mon man

i heard that!

bostonbattles.jpg

Yo people, The green monster battle will just be due next friday since ive only gotten one submission (from mynameaintbic) and havent really done anything myself yet... the holidays are stressful and I know that but if we could get a better turn out for this one thatd be cool

also Yearz & Eazy you might needa step up your game mynameaintbic threw fuckin down for this one

I've noticed that the only people that dislike me are the people who's words i don't care for. I still don't see what i do to deserve it. Kind of a natural filtration system it seems.

Also, if you want to keep the hand you started with, that's your thing. Just know that it isn't good. Not even close to on par with your sketches. Its quite simple. -- Its not trying to insult, its trying to enlighten. Constructive criticism. Everyone gets so uptight if you aren't sucking their dick.

(QUote) also Yearz & Eazy you might needa step up your game mynameaintbic threw fuckin down for this one

I've definitely been blocked by this holiday shit, I meant to start that shit

last week and never got to it. I'm gonna try and get this done but every time I sit

and try, I've got some new mission to conquer. Fuck the holy-days, win or lose I'll post some shit...it's all fun...

quit the E beef and settle that face to face

Archived