and I want you to know

Please don't go

Please don't go

Please don't go

Please don't go

Please don't go

Picture001.jpg

On dead dogs nikka

i thought you were quotin Basshunter at first then i saw the vid and they deff arent basshunter hahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To live in life based on approval is to live life as a slave. Phuck all termed terminologies of theology then, for I see it is the individual that is the apropos carrier of any sort of spirituality. Not some high and lofty pompous quackish God's.

"What happened to the aptitude of men", the powers that be asked.

"Who am I powers, to even assess such a question. Humanity is playing a huge monopoly on itself and from my stand point, my approbation is that of disgust", I answered back.

"I see" said the powers.

The whole whole as we know it is not set to appraisal, not even your very thought has value. Throw it away my friend, get the facade from one's face. See once again the mighty aqua(e) that is amidst. Life is supposed to make you queasy at times, for this shit was NEVER to have been subdued.

Corruption Is Totally You. Our aptness has torn and turned it now into an approval from approximations. Nothing more, there is no PHUCKING GOD. See I told you, and I will keep saying it. The powers that be have to much stacked in their favor to worry of our self-inflicted afflictions, for they know that the apprising from one man to the other is but an apprehensive apprehension of what truly is.

Seriously my friend, ask yourself, how appreciative do you go about with the very thing you call life. Wake up, go to work, go home, eat, sleep, wake up, go to work, go home, eat, sleep, wake up, go to work, go home, eat, sleep, wake up. go to work, go home, eat, sleep. PHUCK, PHUCK PHUCK. Do we not at any point, apropos of everything, get to at least once, just once, get to have a smack at life. To remove the apron, step out of the sweltering kitchen we call the money pit, and for once in our powerful, yet rendered powerless by government, in this powerful life we sit now as appreciable organisms to the mass arbitrariness of the pass.

My friend, do not be mad, for it is truly each of us who are at fault. We can't live in the moment if we live in the fat of the fatum, aka fate. Open one's eyes, ears, and just STFU from henceforth, and view the evil approximations of man. The poor standing in front of FOOD DISTRIBUTION CENTERS. The hilarity is probably why the powers that be have no more interest in men, for how is a power, us, to be of such lackadaisical awareness. To live is to experience a priori. Government is far and well removed from the individual regardless of the bogus bullshit they put down one's throat.

Wake up child, once again, for you have no name, no real F-A-C-E as they like to apply to in the lineations of life. Sue me, but thou will not sew me. Ratify for me this very fact, that in all honesty you have nothing besides the past. Scared to live, like myself also, in the reality. Locked now content as kine sitting in stockyards waiting to fight old mens wars. Fed and bred for the slaughter. This is it, this is the peace and love we aspire for, give me a break. Where is the appurtenant powers of the now powerless.

Bowing is now but a chore my friends. Money breaks men, pointless as it is. For not even money is real, yet infinite numbers now wonder as to the reasoning of there reality as to why they are without. Approach life my ilk, step back from the money, for it is mainly a vague, or rather the vaguest approach to life, that life, has ever seen. It is bullshit, wipe your ass with it, for in the end, when all is left but ash, the money, will in time also leave as well, and all will be once again.

Copy a dictionary, become ambidextrous, shut off your tv, try to get back what they don't/didn't want you to have. Trust me my friend, I have lived appreciably well to long now to know that it is all but a farce, a bogus lie. Noise and more noise, yet, it is to be. Nothing, and absolutely nothing will change, except you.

Copy a dictionary my kindred spirit, become one again, through ambidexterity, fly off to new heights. YOU DESERVE IT.

Nowadays

Ignorance

Kills

Everybody

MnLxco

Phuck freedumb, Phreesmart....

free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.free nomad.!!!!!!!!!!!

free del

yo he blasted that bitch!, on dogs tho she deserved it ......stupid hood rat tryin to get some shine off of a dim light. but guccis cred really comes from supposedly killing one of jeezys peoples....i cantthink of his name atm.....itll come back to me.....slick pullah or somthin like that maybe....either way thats what happend. they "supposedly" "squashed" it, but fuck that if you kill a close family member of mine im goin all out, i dont see "squashing it" as a reasonable way of dealing with that kind of situation......but w/e

"fake thugs , no love , they get the slug"