STICKERS 101

levbot>>>LTP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i ordered 500 purolator stickers and they came in like 5 days but they are kinda crammed with stuff already on them:

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

i cant order usps stickers though since i live in Canada, but i was thinkin bout ordering some DHL ones, can someone post a pic of them and tell me how to get an account number so i can sign up to get them?

can i have the direct link to the order form for these?:D

dhl has the hook up

i got around 1 million and a half stivkers and about 100 full sheets that are completly blank

in 1 order

how did you get so many in one order when i went on there the most u could get was 4000 but they had 3 different kinds so the most i could get on one order was 12,000

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a variety of sticker rolls from DHL.

Here's details on some of the options, for your reference:

smstickerswp8.jpg

lrgstickersbh0.jpg

A - USA Shipment Stickers (1 roll = 1000pc)

7.7 x 3.8 cm

No backing paper, stickers directly on each other on roll

B - Return Cheque Stickers (1 roll = 250pc)

7.7 x 3.8 cm

C - Saturday Delivery Stickers (1 roll = 1000pc)

7.7 x 3.8 cm

D - DHL Express Stickers (1 roll = 1000pc)

7.7 x 3.8 cm

E - International Stickers (1 roll = 1000pc)

7.7 x 3.8 cm

F - 9AM Express Stickers (1 roll = 250pc)

10.1 x 9.6 cm

G - Dangerous Goods Stickers/"Do Not Ship Via Air" (1 roll = 100pc)

7.5 x 7.5 cm

Backing paper

Obviously, of these options, the Dangerous Goods stickers are best, since they're the only ones with backing paper.

All the stickers have some laminate to the surface, none are flat paper.

If anyone else who orders DHLs can document theirs as well, it'd be helpful, thanks.

Also, I have some stickers that are paper-ish, if you do your bomb, peice, tag, whatever if you put clear tape over it it will last much longer. Try it on all your stickers first, cut em out and watch them last.

thanks for that idea. i actually thought of clear coating them, buuut tape is a much better + easier idea. cause i too have like a stack of 2000 big paper labels

yoyoyo i make about 40 a day and then go and stick them around the city and at my scholl were ever i go i all ways have stickers holla

in school? wowzers. [shakes head]

i got a shitload of stickers a while ago pretty cheap (about 20US for 800 stickers) and i just write political slogans or lines to songs that are nice, its pretty cool, going home, slap a sticker or five and hopefully i get people thinking, hopefully... also good for when you dont wanna carry around markers if you wanna go tagging...

anyways, stickers are fun...

I buy mine, 250 label-stickers for £1 from Wilkinsons. They aren't waterproof, but the adhesive is fucking sick. Size is roughly 5 fingers by 2 fingers, and they come on a roll.

I use Tria Markers for my designs, the ink eventually fades/runs if placed in the sun/rain, but only after weeks and even months in some cases.

And my designs are probably among the best quality for my cities scene. Only people with anything half as good are the people i write with and some other cat.

My designs take between 15 seconds and 15 minutes to do each sticker. Depending on the design and if i'm on a roll that day.

But yeah, more about the stickers. They're silly sticky, and dope for 'slapping'. I can hit buses driving past at full speed with no drag and full stick. If i'm jumping to a roadsign or anything, it just sticks at first touch.

The size is pretty much perfect to slap them up, they don't need careful placement or anything cause they're so easy to hold, you can probs do it in one swipe.

I have 2600 stickers ready made lmao, and i have another 2500 in 10 boxes, in a shoebox.

Back when i went through a sticker phase, i must have been producing 50+ a day, but nowadays i just make them whenever i'm bored. It's all ammo for the days when i'm in college, or where there's nowhere to paint.

does anyone know what kind of stickers the politicians use? If you are from NYC, you may notice those HOFFA stickers live for many years on the lamp posts.. BNE also has some strong ass stickers... any idea?

yeah i live in chicago and they got like 5 of the HOFFA stickers on each and every lightpole and they have been up there for like 5 years they just put some new ones up the old ones faded a little in NYC are they the same orange back wit black letters

ive got heaps of graffiti movies i was wondering if anyone wanted to trade for usps or dhl stickers (big ones), ive got quality of life, terror fabulous, style wars, stockholm subway stories, war 1, men in black 3, 10 mins graffiti, friendly fire, sprayed conflict australia, rock and roll the movie, kings and toys. pm me