1980 HEIST 2005 rest in peace!!!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:king: Heist forever. i just want to express how much this means to me, to see how much Tommy shined in the hearts of all who came to know him, to paint with him, and all the respect that is layed out!! All that i know and all that i learned came from him, i will continue to do everything i can to honor my brothers memory but YOU all have done an amazing tribute already and for that i am thankful, he loved you all. We shared so many memories happy, sad, embarrising(i promise Tom i won't share those :love2: ) i'll keep those in my heart, laughing and remembering you, dear brother. And i am thankful that i was able to meet wonderful people along the way through you. I could go on and on but this will have to do for now....with all my respects to all of Heists friends and writers...remember his smile.his style. :king: heist forever.

thank you spize,oats and trust...without you i don't know how i could get through this...i"ll never be over it or the same but thank you dear friends.

Guest da wizzard

i love this guy.....im so glad i had a couple chances to really have him around me and the rest of his friends before he passed....even though i didn't do enough dirt with him (still regretting this) im so happy to at least have met him and done steel and gone out to eat and really know the dude....such an influence to my dedication of the art...i know heist would always be hyped to see my shit and vice versa...just having some one like that out there...so down for his friends...we were always bouncing off each other when we were together...you know just joking constantly and making no sense....good shit. i miss you tom, and i hope you can see us out there keeping your name alive...the least any of us could do for such a real, down to earth fucking baller. style: too dope, personality: A+, execution: perfect ten. you will be missed and your name will live on forever....rip rak midwest killer ohio playah

• 2 weeks later...