more hawaiians

el barto

DAMN! those charactors are fuckin ILL!!!! especially the soldier with the binoculars! that whole shit is ill!

damn that cat is talented. fuck what everyone else says!

keep that shit up... it's a good thing Hawaii is being represented correctly... up untill now I only saw trash painted around skate parks from that area. Keep up that ill shit. rockin illegals like legals... thats real, wish we had some chill spots like that around here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by graff_trend

So...........Katch sold out , put his shit on shirts, snowboards etc. and he still can't paint letters at all...........isn't graffitti about letter style.....NOT PRETTY CHATACTERS.

so.....you wanna make a new screen name so no one knows you as the dumbass bitching about someone elses graff that would burn you.

Katch sold out? i bet you live with your parents. you know what selling out is? It's working for someone else, devoting your time to them so they can get rich while you get a small crumb off the pie known as your paycheck. Katch on the other hand is making a living doing his own shit and not being someones bitch. i'm sure you don't know what i'm talking about since mommy pays your way through life.

Before he started his own label he was working for Conart. They pimped him and he got dicked over. Why is no one bitching about Conart?

oh, and characters? lemme see you talk shit when you see one of his five-colored-characters on the side of a busy highway where you and your crew would be too chicken shit to even tag. would you talk shit about Twist dropping characters? gimme a break. all of these katch pieces here are ILLEGAL. that's all it needs to be to make it real graffiti. if you don't wanna grow up, at least shut up.

hello,

katch is the man of hawaii....true,letter styles are not what most style hungry people look for,but he does get around.his frieghts are masterpieces,and his technique is so simple;its perfect.

big up to alla dem.

OxAxHxUx BOYS

over anticipated highly underestimated

man...all you guys have issues........

I don't care if katch only does characters.then he's a cartoonist not a graff artist....

and you think he's so dope........ shit that style was played out by slick and hex in the late 80's....and fuck conart thier a bunch of graff whoring BS sellout shit too...... and katch deserves to get screwed by them when he was tring to make a quick buck off graff when he wasn't even really a graff head ay all......just a cartoonist with a can.......selling out.

and all this talk about about me and my mon, and my homelife.....and my graff.well it ain't about me..it's about why graff fucking sucks and how all these fuckers are wreckin' it one shirt at a time.

and shit these are the same couple Katch flicks I beem seeing for years now...wheres the new shit the boming the trains..and not just some shit under a bridge in the subburbs........ get a clue guys.

Guest platapie

im guessing katch would crush the shit you paint trend. but who nos maybe your secretly scribe or sum really good writer( i highly doubt it tho) and i dont think any1 needs to stick up for katch. his work speaks for itself.

Originally posted by drewWrite

Wow, Ice Cube went to hawaii and dropped a tag under that DC4 piece!

.....hell yeah... most people don't know he writes but he gets up under/around hella other people's pieces! He has a trillion different handstyles too!

...hopefully i'll be rich someday so i can do the same yo.....

Originally posted by graff_trend

man...all you guys have issues........

I don't care if katch only does characters.then he's a cartoonist not a graff artist....

and you think he's so dope........ shit that style was played out by slick and hex in the late 80's....and fuck conart thier a bunch of graff whoring BS sellout shit too...... and katch deserves to get screwed by them when he was tring to make a quick buck off graff when he wasn't even really a graff head ay all......just a cartoonist with a can.......selling out.

and all this talk about about me and my mon, and my homelife.....and my graff.well it ain't about me..it's about why graff fucking sucks and how all these fuckers are wreckin' it one shirt at a time.

and shit these are the same couple Katch flicks I beem seeing for years now...wheres the new shit the boming the trains..and not just some shit under a bridge in the subburbs........ get a clue guys.

WHAT A BITCH......:eek: YOU JUST GOTTA COMPLAIN.....LEARN A LIL LIFE.YOU TRENDY MOTAFUCKA.....

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Originally posted by uncle-boy

hawaii bringing tha funk. boo-ya

hawaiian graf is always fresh...i no sum1 that has pix of this guy named "reck" all over tha place. He even has H-3 which is a pretty damn popular highway, here in oahu!:D

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by imit

those characters really remind me of natural koncept, the skateboarding brand

wow, nice observation.

cant y'all keep just one thread. like the way there's one Boston thread, one Australia thread. haven't most of these flicks been posted on here 20 times before?

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by Bevis

are those first katch flicks taken lately or in 97, thats pretty good if it's still up and not dissed! katch was the first person in america doing detailed wholecars and if people paid attention the guy dosent just do characters, he has a piece next to everyone, it's just his characters stand out cause they're badass, "katch" if you're out there"ROCK ON BROTHER"

..everyone's not at the halloween party:(

Originally posted by Bevis

on fr8s that is..

and by himself...

Archived