more hawaiians

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are those first katch flicks taken lately or in 97, thats pretty good if it's still up and not dissed! katch was the first person in america doing detailed wholecars and if people paid attention the guy dosent just do characters, he has a piece next to everyone, it's just his characters stand out cause they're badass, "katch" if you're out there"ROCK ON BROTHER"

..everyone's not at the halloween party:(

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by SPECIALSAUCE

that kid hater from hawaii is one ill mother fucker

he doesn't write antmore. he got busted and sold his tons of boxes of old krlon cans. damn shame too, he was the nicest kid in TE

Guest tackleberry
Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

I bet BEAMR is a huge fan of SABER

What??.....no hes just a westcoast writer..see its graff overnighters like you who dont know what the hell there talking about....

graff_trend

you must be doin this cause its trendy in your spot. i don't belive graff is strictly about letters...if u like to do charcters more than letters then be it. maybe you don't throw up tags, maybe you don't piece, maybe u don't bomb. i think it all ties into the graff subculture. if you like workin on characters more than your letters then so what. why don't you post some pics and see how u match up to katch. or are you scared to do anyhting in life so you just talk shit over the net.

bump oahu808:mad:

Graf Trend and eyedea, all i can really say is, and no beef meant in any way, is that graffiti in a total sense can't be just one thing, letters or characters, i mean of course its core roots are from just letters, but in my idea/theory, is graff starts as whatever you start off with yourself as writer/artist. Graffiti is what you make it in a sense. So what if katch "sold out" in your opinion, to a certain extent i agree that graff has been exploited, but to a great other extent, i mean....come on, if you can pay your bills and support yourself off something you can do easily and in a general hobby field......go for it, make your cream, make your mark, and live it up. Also, nice post el barto. These last few hawaii posts are making me wanna start bombing again....god i miss bombing like we used to back home. Big ups to Anek AF, nice stuff, i still see a few of your throws everytime i go to town. especially that huge roller one you still got up. Geto stays up too, i still see a lotta his stuff, and jrunk and geto, thanks for hitting my black book in too gruvz, and beamer....damn, that dude still has a bomb up in halaiewa on the bypass. i'm suprissed it only recently got dissed. but anyways, enough of my babble, peace.

Archived