Louisville

v-tek

oh wow, at least i didnt post it in 23 different threads.

oh and awesome show great job on taking kali to the yard buddy.

Word.

Going over Silk is fucking wack though. If youre gonna go over someone, cover it and go over toy shit, not people who are solid writers especially when its a similar style to yours thats well done and should be respected. Lord knows its not that fucking hard to find a reefer in Louisville.

And it would also be kinder on my eyes if I didnt have to see the same 10 Akae trains on every thread on the internet. (Please don't use this as an excuse to come in here and post every flick of every train/wall the entire FST crew has ever done like you guys always do. We get it, seeing the same thing over and fucking over doesnt make me like it anymore.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Word.

Going over Silk is fucking wack though. If youre gonna go over someone, cover it and go over toy shit, not people who are solid writers especially when its a similar style to yours thats well done and should be respected. Lord knows its not that fucking hard to find a reefer in Louisville.

And it would also be kinder on my eyes if I didnt have to see the same 10 Akae trains on every thread on the internet. (Please don't use this as an excuse to come in here and post every flick of every train/wall the entire FST crew has ever done like you guys always do. We get it, seeing the same thing over and fucking over doesnt make me like it anymore.

look it might be wack, but if you knew the circumstances of it you might understand. that freight wasn't painted in louisville, and it was painted because wasp was in town and he was about to leave, and that spot only lays a few cars up at a time. and the homeys from around my way were trying to get down so thats what happened. let silk taek care of it. hell, he's got a few cold trains, im sure the least of his worries is getting gone over on 1 bnsf reefer.

-t

heres a flick for talking

louisville_8279.jpg

mmm thats some nice looking water.

4501_2251_kentucky-girls.jpg

Word.

you obviously dont know too much about louisville.

look it might be wack, but if you knew the circumstances of it you might understand. that freight wasn't painted in louisville, and it was painted because wasp was in town and he was about to leave, and that spot only lays a few cars up at a time. and the homeys from around my way were trying to get down so thats what happened. let silk taek care of it. hell, he's got a few cold trains, im sure the least of his worries is getting gone over on 1 bnsf reefer.

-t

heres a flick for talking

louisville_8279.jpg

mmm thats some nice looking water.

4501_2251_kentucky-girls.jpg

man that flick would be sick if it had that UH on the top of the humana building.

Archived