Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...bruh.

who went and put those wak sketches in my post.

trifflin.

Its a ghost attachment. 12oz randomly does it. Theres a thread about how to remove them.

Those sketches were sick actually. You see those styles all over the northwest. Its like a hippie style. Weird fills. Diffrent.. respect diffrent styles. Take them for what they are.

Yezzzir..

Louisville,you had to find the drowe,or settle for swag. The northwest all I have to do is walk to the pike place market,and pick a scalper! Im sure rekon knows whats up.

BUT.. The NW can have all the good trees they want, none of it is as drowe as the city of louisville. I miss my old kentucky home and all of its drama.. haha. Louisville needs medical pot,that would solve this entire threads problems. Like the one about your pot sticking to your window. If its sticking to your window you might wanna double check whats goin in your lungs homie.

No just sit back.. laugh.. paint.. let your style improve. Have fun. Numbers dont reflect your art. Your art reflects your numbers. Paint the legal til your fingers bleed, as long as your improving and painting for yourself and not other people. Yeah u want a rep,but u dont wanna sloppy one.

Possitive energy attracts possitive outcomes in your life. Its like a magnet. Think possitive about yourself and surrounding issues chances are youre one happy sucessful motherfucker. and nothing pisses off a hater more than you being content with yourself and continueing to improve. Maybe itll reverse and gain you some respect.

Sall Good. I dont hate nobody. I keep it real. I speak my mind. I paint my wall.

Keeps me content. Its my anti-depressant, somthing no bottle of pills gives me. Weed is natural medicine. Not a drug. Smoke pot to relax, not to get so retarded you dont remember shit from a week ago. Real recognize real.

Just flowin my mind.

Thanks for not hating.