Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta halfway agree with meandu. i fuck with regulating a spot, and everyone has the right to defend their shit, but in the end, you can't stop it, freights go everywhere.

Yea, there are plenty of freights out there, and a good amount of troppies too.

The way i see it, either sweep it or burn it if you dont like it. Don't just make some lil scribbles.

FuckIt.

neid dont try to clarify on what and how shit should be done your still a new jack, and your not even good for that matter. and especially when your in a spot you shuldn;t be in. But it would have been clean swept most likely if there was enough paint to do so. Normally when someone is just scoping out their spot with no intentions to actually get down, than they may have a only a few cans on them.

plus it looks better knowing who's under it anyways, makes a statement especially when yall wanna claim spots like yall really run shit when you dont.

oh gosh my train got gone over, who fucking cares. My thoughts, You should not be allowed to paint in any trainyard at all if your not holding your city down and lets face it there are not many holding it down in this wack ass city

also taek your style is getting pretty sick