Hate your neighbors.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cloner@Aug 29 2005, 10:38 AM

for the longest time i had my apartment with all 80+ year old neighbors. i could party as long as i wanted and as loud as i wanted it..it was pretty cool. now i moved into a house and there is a fat girl living next to me.

hey cloner you should check out the 'observation about fat people' thread.

Originally posted by foneiz2@Aug 29 2005, 08:03 PM

my neighbour cut down our fence and put pallets with glass in its place when my brother learnt how to walk and was playing in our garden. then he attacked my mum and tried to get in our house. then my mums hair fell out because she was so depressed and scared . now we have a land dispute and cant move house because he thinks he owns 20cm of our driveway. he also used to shout at me when my hockey puck rolled under his car and i crawled under to get it. :yuck:

So he's Physically threatened (or even attacked as you said) your mom, and attempted to booby-trap your baby brother and you didn't at least attempt to fuck him up? What kind of a hocky player are you? :haha:

No, seriously. :huh2: