Old Skool London photos.

Originally posted by Hanibul Smif@Aug 16 2005, 08:46 AM

I RESPECT YOUR STORIES BUT YOU LOT ARE GIVING UP SPOTS TO DUMB TOYS WHO WILL HEAT THEM UP.. THEM SPOTS MAY SEEM OBVIOUS TO YOU BUT THERES A LOT OF THICK KIDS OUT THERE WHO WILL STEAM ANY THING YOU PUT UP :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

CAN YOU EDIT YOUR POSTS PLEASE

i dunno, the only plot he went into detail about was Northolt. fuck Centrals, who really wants to paint a fuck off tube of Aquafresh??? :lol:

and most people know about 'end station' plots like Amersham, they just look at a tube map. but how to do that particular one these days isn't immediately obvious to yer average dumb toy i think.

the stories didn't strike me as hot.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hanibul Smif@Aug 16 2005, 02:46 AM

I RESPECT YOUR STORIES BUT YOU LOT ARE GIVING UP SPOTS TO DUMB TOYS WHO WILL HEAT THEM UP.. THEM SPOTS MAY SEEM OBVIOUS TO YOU BUT THERES A LOT OF THICK KIDS OUT THERE WHO WILL STEAM ANY THING YOU PUT UP :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

CAN YOU EDIT YOUR POSTS PLEASE

get a life these are stories about events that happened nearly 20 years ago

if people are still doing the same plots now a days then they have been being hit for the best part of 20 years think btp might of cottoned on by now... and lets just say that jut liked to be a bit accomodating with the truth wouldnt bet my last £ on the armed robbery being true...

Whoever asked about BTP's collection of flicks .....they all get chucked out eventually. Don't forget the vandal squad got disbanded at one point, so all the stuff they were working on would've been thrown out.

It would be pretty amazing if they'd have kept a huge vault of everything, but that's a dream that'll never come true.

Love this thread ....keep it moving.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got better photos with the doors shut that I'll post another time. The piece on the left says SONIC by Prime. Snapped at Uxbridge station possibly by Est 1. I think its from about 1988 if my memory serves me right.

The RAN piece is part of a window down by Kast (when he wrote RAN) that said SIR RAN ROCKS LRT. Theres was a pic of it in Londonz Burning.

The Mane chrome I caught at Rickmansworth station in 1986 or 87.

Dug this one out the other day. Might make you laugh -

bettyboowm29wl.md.jpg

Go Betty Boo, doin the do, she's probably done more tubes than some people on this forum. :haha: I've got a picture of her in the Trelick Towers hall when she was in the She Rockers. Cover of the "Known to be down" LP.

There was a Mer chrome & then a "The Untouchables" window down wholecar by Rime TU next to that pink Kast, very nice too. Got photos taken at Uxbridge, maybe post them another day.

Rime was a nice guy, used to do chromes in some mad high up places, I was doing insides with him the night Zone died. (he fell infront of the train we where on).