Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha this guy here....

you'll be all over catching them freights in no time...

i bet next week youll be posting flick hoping people will bump you...

not gonna happen with that attitude....

i miss texas...but im glad im in frisco...

bump that stale also!!

I loves me some frieghts....too bad i have to go cross the bay to get em..:(

who is this? pm me. I'll fight you. If you're in frisco, I know you see me...so tell me who you are and I'll meet you ...gohead gohead if you think I give a fuck about people bumping me you must not know me...this shit's a joke...streets talk. pick a state that matters and I'm up more than you...go for it...hahah yeah I'm cocky but I'm right...and I don't even know who you are...but you know my graff name.....YOU FEEL ME FAGGOT....Pull my cock out your mouth.

HAHAHAHA..You toys make me laugh..ESK...thats what you need to do is EAT FUCKIN SHIT and DIE..noone in dallas respects you fags except for your toy ass PTC counterparts...YOu toys have been painting for like 3 years tops..respect your elders bitch or get dealt with...Kars is a fake ass wannabe waster...Rewd Bored whatever tha fuck he writes is TOY and will always be toy..He used to jock us and smoke all his weed up with us at tha wall hopin one day he could be like us 1 day..and any of you PTC toys want to jump back on this shit with me come on with it your boy got knocked tha fuck out his shit stole and I alone capped all your spots off in 1 night..come on you guys aint kings..shit I aint no king but Ive been around way longer then you homos..so recognize...and theres more to Dallas then just East Dallas you fakes...Oh and fr8 fags have you homos not realized fr8s roll around tha country which means when you paint 1 ur name goes across tha country...hahahahaha...GET IT....props to tha real dtown killers..you know who you are....

haha I'm sitting right beside waster right now and he's laughing at you. hahah we have completey different styles, BUT one thing we share is that both of us think you suck...no one knows who you are homie...what are you going to do get some 12 year old skater kid to beat me ass? I'll do you a favor homie, I'll be in dallas in a week, Private message me your number, and we can fight one on one. I had no problem with you until now, shit none of the shit you do bothers me, I don't ride the blue line and I don't look at biten freight styles with wack ass color schemes. Don't be mad cause I'm up all over...Don't be mad cause you have no handstyle, Don't be mad cause no one knows you outside of garland, don't be mad cause my scribes are bigger than your throwup, don't be mad cause your names taken, be mad when I beat your monkey ass. BALLLIN

I'm NATIONWIDE HOMIE you still in garland homie...

game fuckin over.

karsosodrunkoffthatmaddeezy

HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DALLAS SKATE CREW

hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahaha

wait

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY>>>>>

NO HOMO.

haha I'm sitting right beside waster right now and he's laughing at you. hahah we have completey different styles, BUT one thing we share is that both of us think you suck...no one knows who you are homie...what are you going to do get some 12 year old skater kid to beat me ass? I'll do you a favor homie, I'll be in dallas in a week, Private message me your number, and we can fight one on one. I had no problem with you until now, shit none of the shit you do bothers me, I don't ride the blue line and I don't look at biten freight styles with wack ass color schemes. Don't be mad cause I'm up all over...Don't be mad cause you have no handstyle, Don't be mad cause no one knows you outside of garland, don't be mad cause my scribes are bigger than your throwup, don't be mad cause your names taken, be mad when I beat your monkey ass. BALLLIN

game fuckin over.

I'm feelin everything you said in this post. Espescially the part about a nigga not even having handstyles.... untill I saw you sign off as Kars. Please tell me you're not Kars! Please tell me Kars of all people didn't just lay into a kid about HANDSTYLES!:lol:

game fuckin over.

ok wait wait wait.....you said your in frisco.....funny i saw waster at krunksgiving and him and his homie were playing who could the lard faster while i was scarfing down some dope ass gumbo. stop lying it doesnt make you look cool. oh and when i remarked on you acting like a scumbag to waste he agreed and said i cant help but love the kid hahaha.......scumbag

POOPSHIT

ok wait wait wait.....you said your in frisco.....funny i saw waster at krunksgiving and him and his homie were playing who could the lard faster while i was scarfing down some dope ass gumbo. stop lying it doesnt make you look cool. oh and when i remarked on you acting like a scumbag to waste he agreed and said i cant help but love the kid hahaha.......scumbag

POOPSHIT

where did I say I was in frisco?

I am a scumbag, but I'm glad to know you're thinking about me!

I'm over it. late.

hahahahahahaha...................i'm pretty sure this is erok.....and you are a big toy!!!!!! anyone that REALLY KNOWS WHATS UP with dallas can tell you i'm up more than you................you are a wack toy bitch that got beat up, and your gay blonde headed homeboy acro had to jump in before your head got knocked off................dont front and make me break your pretty little jaw you boy band lookin fag.....................i guarentee you when i see you next i'll break your eye socket........

hahaha..Like I told ur boy Kars anytime toy...and your boy did not get jumped he got his ass handed to him cuz he jumped up in my face when shit had nothin to do with him...thats why he got his shit stole and his face all busted up..Should I post those flicks of you posin in front of that DSC piece I did a few yrs back..yeah you remember that picture IM sure..when you were smokin all your weed with us and pretty much beggin us to bring you out to paint fr8s cuz ur scared of a dark trainyard...you fucks need to give it up....Ive been here b4 you and Ill still be hear long after you....

how's about you shut up and keep your hurt egos out of this thread.

If you get shit posted fine, if not too bad. This site to me is as DIY as you can get, you make it what you want it to be.

How's about you make a dallas thread and tell everyone some more how you run shit?

Archived