random questions

NeRVe54

Originally posted by zurt@Oct 10 2005, 02:19 PM

ok i got a question. where can you buy a blackbook? do you really have to buy the book as a blackbook? cant it just be a mead sketch diary or somthing? cuz thats wut i use.

yeah dude. just use a sketchbook. or a drawingbook. i stole a sketch/drawing journal from barnes and noble. and that what i use.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by taper@Sep 22 2005, 10:17 PM

ive been wondering about fire extinguisher tags i wanna know how to fill the things with paint. i dont know if this was covered already im sure it was tho ( i dont come in the yard alot) can anyone help me out? if you dont wanna post the how to on here pms are good :)

i wanna know how to do this too so anybody know?

Originally posted by Mad Maz one@Oct 11 2005, 06:37 PM

how do you get really bigs tags, like 20 feet tall? Someone told me about a supersoaker thing, but I forgot, any advice...

Somebody was right. Water guns. Fill it with what your gonna use, and shoot. But I say practice first because some turn out lookin like shit. i thnk somebody posted a water gun tag by NRK in San Fransisco. i dunno about what thread though. Yeah, i cant reaaaly go to in depth seeing as how i stick to mops etc. for tags.

• 2 weeks later...

someone else correct me if i'm just being stupid, but i think watergun tags, fireextinguisher tags, etc. are just completely gay.

it's just being destructive and messy. who wants to look at that kind of shit?

kids: stick to making nice looking stuff instead of being dumbasses. please.

Originally posted by casekonly@Oct 20 2005, 12:27 PM

someone else correct me if i'm just being stupid, but i think watergun tags, fireextinguisher tags, etc. are just completely gay.

it's just being destructive and messy. who wants to look at that kind of shit?

kids: stick to making nice looking stuff instead of being dumbasses. please.

...so wait a second...lemme get this straight...if you do big tags...it's destructive? ohmagod...if that's true...ima quit writing RIGHT NOW! THATS HORRIBLE THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO SOMETHING DESTRUCTIVE JUST FOR ANONYMOUS FAME! WHAT MORONS!...

that was saracasm by the way...im not trying to be a dick...i do honestly see where youre coming from and you shouldn make it look like shit, but if you can get it to work, why not do it?

by the way, for the people asking about the fire exinguisher tags, i read that if you gte your bucket paint and thin it out, you just stick the nozzle in there and hold down the button/lever. i don't think that would work. This is what I found on there-> http://home.howstuffworks.com/fire-extinguisher2.htm :

You depress a lever at the top of the cylinder, the material is expelled by high pressure, similar to the way material is forced out of an aerosol can.

so basically, if you can figure out how to move paint from one can to another, you should have the basic concept of how this works.

on another note, i saw a clip once of a man bustin a handstyle with one of those pesticide sprayers... so for that just fill it with your favorite aint and thinner an you pump that sucka up and start sprayin. should work about the same, and nuk, if youre from where i think you are then it would be nice to see some of those, especially in downtown wpb. if you have no idea what im tlakin about here, reply and ill try to explain.

Originally posted by spade561@Oct 21 2005, 11:24 PM

and nuk, if youre from where i think you are then it would be nice to see some of those, especially in downtown wpb. if you have no idea what im tlakin about here, reply and ill try to explain.

yeah righhhtttt! ever since "normel" got caught wpb is a death trap. me and the sandalman road trirail up a few weeks ago and cops were eyeing us like we were terrorist suspects.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by NUK_IF_YOU_BUK+Oct 22 2005, 04:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NUK_IF_YOU_BUK - Oct 22 2005, 04:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-spade561@Oct 21 2005, 11:24 PM

and nuk, if youre from where i think you are then it would be nice to see some of those, especially in downtown wpb. if you have no idea what im tlakin about here, reply and ill try to explain.

yeah righhhtttt! ever since "normel" got caught wpb is a death trap. me and the sandalman road trirail up a few weeks ago and cops were eyeing us like we were terrorist suspects.

[/b]

Tri-Rail=Love! Everytime you ride it's like the South Florida Graff Tour...you see mad old stuff on trirail...gotta love public transportation!

Well, except for the damn wakenhuts...those are some straight up dicks.

umm for starters is it a smart idea to have a torch when painting in a really dark spot i think it would be smart cause then you would get your piece to profection.

i found last night that a lighter wasnt a good idea cause the fumes start to meet the lighter and i didnt have a espirator after that paint i felt like i was off my face after the paint

and should i keep my shit in drains and shit till i get better

i know these qustions are pretty fucking toy shit i know i should figure these things for my self from my own experiants but if you wanna chuk us some tips that would be sweet.

cheers

Originally posted by eeek@Nov 13 2005, 01:34 AM

umm for starters is it a smart idea to have a torch when painting in a really dark spot i think it would be smart cause then you would get your piece to profection.

i found last night that a lighter wasnt a good idea cause the fumes start to meet the lighter and i didnt have a espirator after that paint i felt like i was off my face after the paint

i know these qustions are pretty fucking toy shit i know i should figure these things for my self from my own experiants but if you wanna chuk us some tips that would be sweet.

cheers

you shouldnt even use a lighter let alone a torch you dont wanna be seen by any1

Originally posted by eeek@Nov 12 2005, 08:34 PM

cheers

i hope this is a joke. if not, i feel sorry for your mental lack.

lets see.. you should try reading a little more. check out the spray safely thread. as for a torch, you might as well go paint in the day if you need all that. and about hittin ill spots, its all about what you want the reaction of people who see it to be, that is, if you even care about their reaction. peace

write down the place you live

write down your star sign

just write down anythin that is personal to you then jumble the letters up that way your tag has a personal meaning aswell not just some random word that you will more than likely get bored with

Originally posted by NeRVe54@Nov 28 2005, 02:31 AM

there was a thread for this somewhere, but your name should be whatever letter you feel you can put up the most or make look the dopest, feel me.

the only probalem with that way is you only end up doin them letters and nowt else so when you go to do somethin else your back to toy status

Archived