freights

MOSER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sigh's pieces have a very AOK crew influence....Ghost , Reas .Noah etc. This Sigh cat is rocking some dope shit. Shit that would fit right in on MTA property. I aint got no allegiance to Sigh. Dont know this cat from a whole in the wall. I dont know who Geso is but if you claim Sigh is biting off Geso then Geso must be influenced off AOK as well.

Sigh's pieces have a very AOK crew influence....Ghost , Reas .Noah etc. This Sigh cat is rocking some dope shit. Shit that would fit right in on MTA property. I aint got no allegiance to Sigh. Dont know this cat from a whole in the wall. I dont know who Geso is but if you claim Sigh is biting off Geso then Geso must be influenced off AOK as well.

yes i would say that geso did get influenced by them but his shit now is so dope and its his own style and he can call it his..plus geso has done a ton of stuff and he has payed his dues.and hes been in the game for a long time bombing and everything.all i know is im in portland he was here and did a ton of shit fillins tags trains.i guess sigh was here at the same time and he did nothing but a dumb freight..read all of gesos interviews and shit hes real as fuck.i guess what im saying is sigh is not even close to dude.and he sucks.

yes i would say that geso did get influenced by them but his shit now is so dope and its his own style and he can call it his..plus geso has done a ton of stuff and he has payed his dues.and hes been in the game for a long time bombing and everything.all i know is im in portland he was here and did a ton of shit fillins tags trains.i guess sigh was here at the same time and he did nothing but a dumb freight..read all of gesos interviews and shit hes real as fuck.i guess what im saying is sigh is not even close to dude.and he sucks.

I guess that dumb freight he did is just another one of the hundreds he got running all country...ever notice how almost every thread here has at least one Sigh piece but since your "notawriter" why would you be paying attention anyway? All I know is this guy is killing shit...seeing his shit up all over...not seeing any Geso on metal. He paid his dues..lol? Does Geso write a check out to the graffiti union of painters every month? If you are up with as much shit as Sigh you are obviously putting in work

The only point you have prove so far is that your a hater. Guy gets up , dont like his shit move on. Art is subjective. I dont like more then a third of the shit I see on freights but I aint jealous or hating enough to dis dudes that are bombing with hundereds of peices.

Those who hate are always those who do nothing in the game but talk shit. Never get up. Just comment negatively cause their jealous the next man is up more then them.. If you got up you have no reason to hate cause you be painting and doing your thing which woould give you enough pride not to knock the next man doing his things...but you a "notwriter" so I guess none of this applies to you.

the one on the tropicana is good but it is the biges bite of them all he took geso outline his s and he styles het took the fading bubbles in the fillin..you people are idiots

The only idiot is you my friend. That style is straight up TDS , TMT crew 70s style (Part , Chain 3 , Kade) mixed with CIA (Kel , Dondi) mixed with more modern writers like Reas , Sento , Noah.. You know nothing my friend about stylr. Sitdown , stfu and listen . class is in session.

All these styles come from the afromentioned...If you think Geso originated this style you are wrong.

I THINK THERE'S SOME HATERS IN HERE ....SIGH IS UP AND YOUR NOT....PLUS HALF YOU SHIT TALKERS CANT EVEN SPELL...JUST SHUT UP..

sigh bite s everyone your a fucking fag and ill beat your face in..he bites felon then geso and grey and amaze then hes on ewoks shit ..the dude shoul be shot..period.

The only idiot is you my friend. That style is straight up TDS , TMT crew 70s style (Part , Chain 3 , Kade) mixed with CIA (Kel , Dondi) mixed with more modern writers like Reas , Sento , Noah.. You know nothing my friend about stylr. Sitdown , stfu and listen . class is in session.

All these styles come from the afromentioned...If you think Geso originated this style you are wrong.

the style he does now is original and its his look at the ibd thread at som newer freights he did and you will see fuckface.you old ass fag

the style he does now is original and its his look at the ibd thread at som newer freights he did and you will see fuckface.you old ass fag

Ha hahaha got your feathers all ruffled?

Your card has been pulled so now you resort to making kindergarten type comments. Lets talk facts nujack instead of talking smack. Opinions derived out of hate are 9 out of 10 times just opinions.

sigh bite s everyone your a fucking fag and ill beat your face in..he bites felon then geso and grey and amaze then hes on ewoks shit ..the dude shoul be shot..period.

FIRST OFF FUCK YOU ..YOU DONT KNOW ME....SECOND,I DONT SEE ANY SIMULARITY TO EWOK,GREY OR AMAZE....OK MAYBE THERE WAS A LITTLE GESO INFLUENCE.. WHO HASNT HAD SOMEONE ELSE INFLUENCE THERE SHIT IN SOME WAY...IM SURE GESO DIDNT JUST PICK UP A CAN ONE DAY AND INVENT SOMETHING THAT DIDNT ALREADY EXIST.....SIGH DEFININTLY HAS HIS OWN STYLE .. ...IVE ACTULLY SEEN ALOT OF NEWER PEOPLE JACKIN' SIGHS STYLE SO I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT SHIT...PLUS IVE NEVER IN MY LIFE CAUGHT A GESO ,GREY,OR AMAZE TRAIN AND I BENCH ALMOST EVERYDAY....BUT I DO CATCH A SHIT LOAD SIGH CARS EVERY WHERE I GO ....SO KEEP UP THE HATE ....AND IF YOUR NOTAWRITER THEN YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.....BEEEIATCH..

the old "who sigh bites" arguement is kind of old. alls i know is i havent benched in almost a year and least night I was just drinking some beers with the homies and a train rolled by with 2 sigh pieceson it. biter or not, love him or hate on him - dude is definetly on top of the game right now - and has been for some time now.