DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bare with me, this is gonna be a long one, but I promise you, it's the last thing you read from me on this thread. I am officially done with this thread, which most of you will be happy. I will continue to post flicks as yall do your thing. I have nothing more to say. I realized that I have been fucking around on this thread for over a year. I have met some of my idols in graffiti, and became close friends with some. I have posted litterally, thousands of flicks between here and the metal heads thread. I have had a blast with fucking with some of yall. I gotta even admit, as gay as is it, I like the attention sometimes. how can a cat that doesn't even bomb be hated so fucking hard? but, in the end, I got way more than I ever imagined because of this gay ass thread. I found out about this thread because ward runs his mouth as much as me, and I don't mean that in a bad way, if that is possible. I have talked shit to some of you, ran into some of you in the streets, watched some of you punk the fuck out, and in the other nights case, seen someone actually stand up like a man and not coward like a bitch, which I gotta appreciate, even if we don't agree on most things. in closing, instead of talking shit here, I am gonna hit my blackbooks, continue to learn, and one day my shitty graf will be posted here, because I will never stop painting, until I die. and I know a lot of us say that, but I know it's the truth. I know someone will have some dumb shit to say, I get that a lot. talk. we all have been getting it a lot. talk talk talk. well, I am done talking. I will stick to my homies, because I loyal, some of yall it seems like you have no idea what loyalty is. I would like to end this last 9 paragraphs on the note that I don't like a lot of yall because of various shit, but I don't have beef with you as a person, so there is no need to ever run up on me in the streets, because I am telling you right now, I aint fighting fair. this is my end all to any problems any of you may have with me. peace to every toy ass kid out there in the city, every bomber, every cat that does their thing. fuck what others think, it's all just opinion in the end, and most of us with opinions I have learned, really need to get off our ass and put in more work, aint nobody kings up in this bitch. peace to the real, you know who you are, peace to all the homies I have met through here, and became boys with, especially kosek, who I never thought I would have to oppurtunity to chill with, and peace to all the cats that hate me. I'm out this bitch.

toklahomo aka sist talks a lot of fucking shit he claims to be real but paints the same fucking style over and over and over with the same style but a diff color combo he may have a lot of spots and talks mad shit but will drop u like a fly ball in left field in tigerstadium. ever since hes been with tsr he thinks hes king and shit. mother fucker dont keep it real and talks mad shit. yeah i used to be boys with sist and we had beef b4 but squashed it kicked it fpr a min then he became a fucking bitch again. so who ever is boys with him now beware ull be dropped llike a piece of shit in the toilet before long to

• Like 1