DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

and not to be a dick, but from the looks of it, not even your boys roll anything out before shit gets gone over. but like I said, other than the new shit, roll this whole yard out this winter, start over. it has some good shit down there.

from what i remember thats are yard. If we wanna roll over the whole wall we will. no offense dude, but unless your in WAH you dont exactly have a say. thats like tellin these other cats around detroit what you think they should do with there yards and how they should paint them.

from what i remember thats are yard. If we wanna roll over the whole wall we will. no offense dude, but unless your in WAH you dont exactly have a say. thats like tellin these other cats around detroit what you think they should do with there yards and how they should paint them.

now see here is where we beg to differ. I just did some questionable shit yesterday, over someone who in 99 percent of your eyes would say I had no business going over. I didn't get mad though, I just said fuck you and took that spot back, again. in this said spot though, only me and my toy ass boys painted there. but it aint "our" spot. why is it a wah yard? cause yall live there? so does cats in that one crew, and other cats as well. cause yall found it first? hardly. there was shit riding there before yall discovered it. and if it came down to peice for peice, well, yall lost that yard. once again, not trying to be a dick, but it aint nobodys yard in particular.

oh yeah, I wasn't trying to tell anyone, or "crew" how to paint "their" yard. there is mad shit back there that is old, and that wall has the potential to have straight burners back there. instead of the same 3 people doing the same shit everytime...

now, i feel ya on the "you should buff the wall" tip, and i think thats why the market yard took a dump (no, i won't call it the cut), but, i'm also known to do no background burners in yards myself. what can i say, it's an FBS tradition...

but where i don't feel you is claiming certain "yards" belong to certain "people". justo isn't patrolling the market yard like, "Uh, sir, you better buff above the previous buff or you'll be fined graffiti points..." I'm not saying that its communal, i'm saying it's none of ours, we're all in someone else's spot. shit, if i'm not mistaken there was dead crackhead shit back in that spot before y'all were there. claiming that a certain place is somebodies sounds a smidge too close to gang related shenannigans for my tastes.

furthermore, due to the stalemate we have been dealt with the market yard, people are going to branch out. there are only a few yards in detroit guys, lets just cut our losses, and be respectful to whomever is up in whatever yard we happen to be in. If it can be settled by saying "cover it all or buff it, no matter what yard, and don't buff week old walls" then so be it.

I'm on board.

oh, and bump the homies elmer, gasm, teck, kosek and refto.

ok to clear things up (hush wickedwacko) we acctually found that spot before crackhead not that i care, but a yard is a yard as long as there is no dissing shit goin on(which there isnt) everything is all good there shouldnt even be this big of a discussion on this forum of that spot, do i agree with the way some people approach it no but i wont get all butt hurt over it so everyone chill its a fuckin spot, sip a forty and smoke a blunt(if u prefer) and paint. things will get gone over nothing lasts forever

now, i feel ya on the "you should buff the wall" tip, and i think thats why the market yard took a dump (no, i won't call it the cut), but, i'm also known to do no background burners in yards myself. what can i say, it's an FBS tradition...

but where i don't feel you is claiming certain "yards" belong to certain "people". justo isn't patrolling the market yard like, "Uh, sir, you better buff above the previous buff or you'll be fined graffiti points..." I'm not saying that its communal, i'm saying it's none of ours, we're all in someone else's spot. shit, if i'm not mistaken there was dead crackhead shit back in that spot before y'all were there. claiming that a certain place is somebodies sounds a smidge too close to gang related shenannigans for my tastes.

furthermore, due to the stalemate we have been dealt with the market yard, people are going to branch out. there are only a few yards in detroit guys, lets just cut our losses, and be respectful to whomever is up in whatever yard we happen to be in. If it can be settled by saying "cover it all or buff it, no matter what yard, and don't buff week old walls" then so be it.

I'm on board.

oh, and bump the homies elmer, gasm, teck, kosek and refto.

one correction....yes..the market yard was justo's yard up until he gave it up and stoped painting there. and yes...he did pull the trump card by striping they whole yard. was that sweet? .....no.

other than that....yes...you are right..fools need to get learned on yard etiquette.