DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

anybody have a photo of the stori hand over little ayems stuff during scribble???

Come on now stori.. At least do it in front of him.. I would of loved to see that.. That would of been a hilarious confrontation..

EDIT*

Ehh i saw it.. not as rad as i thought it was going to be...

Guest Rip Hamilton

what are you talking about and why would you care??????? i did it right after he finished. he confronted me about it later on and thats it. he has talked shit to me on the internet, he's a internet dick rider, and he rolls with a kid that put my boys personal information on the internet. thats enough reason for me. i dont think people came to scribble to see some 2 ft high lump of shit piece anyway. i just wish i had paint on me so i coulda done a throw up over the whole thing.

rip,

game on.

i should be free sunday (possibly later saturday) if you're down. you got the number.

as for this 'beef' stuff, ayem's not a bad kid (or a dick rider) just young and excitable, trying to find his place. he cut ties with the retard, so that should be done. it's not my business to get involved, but in the interest of trying to avoid senseless drama, unless outside forces feel the need to make an issue bigger than it is, this should be a closed case.

now lets focus our attention back on 'judelaw' being my new favorite writer, crews that side bust and paint the same tired ass spots over and over and over and over and how much riku sucks. cause i think we can all agree that that girl is a retard x's infinity.

Originally posted by seeking

now lets focus our attention back on 'judelaw' being my new favorite writer, crews that side bust and paint the same tired ass spots over and over and over and over and how much riku sucks. cause i think we can all agree that that girl is a retard x's infinity.

haha that bitch is so stupid she's like "what if fohr and pixel came up to scribble jam and dissed everybodys shit out like at the market yard"

as for this 'beef' stuff, ayem's not a bad kid (or a dick rider) just young and excitable, trying to find his place. he cut ties with the retard, so that should be done. it's not my business to get involved, but in the interest of trying to avoid senseless drama, unless outside forces feel the need to make an issue bigger than it is, this should be a closed case.

"Case closed" - jude law

i remember that lem kid talking all kinds of shit a long ass time ago, and people having his info and shit, and still nobody has done anything about that - it took that long, how ever many miles away on someone elses shit that has nothing to do with him to try to deal with that kid?

fuck that kid and fuck that expired beef

Re: BIS

Originally posted by Issac Brock

the most up in detroit cant be BIS. it would have to be ARMY....or obviously detroits most wanted, TURDL. No way that its BIS. He just doesnt go all city like the rest.

Are those rollers on the Red walls off of jefferson?

alright, alright, I was gonna try and read the other 20 fucking pages in this thread before commenting but the buck stops here...so just for some clarity:

Army: All city killa

Turdl: extinct and nowhere near all city

Bis: street fucking king:king: ......by far.

Ok, now I cant can get back to business!!:eek:

Originally posted by Silver+Black

Seeking, its like glitch music with some cutting involved and some dnb or something and no its not a blackbook cypher. but if alf brings my book you can doodle in it haha. come through man ill buy you a beer.

dont step....seeks will drink you under the table anyday.....that kid breathes fire and pounds 190 proof everclear straight from the botle:crazy: :lick: !!!!!

...but for some reason he prefers to paint only light beer billboards!!

i just dont understand why we need a movie about detroit graffiti. isn't extreme rollerblading still popular? what about wake boarding? i know they sell alot of them at dunhams. there has to be some other scene that would be more lucrative to exploit.

amen, brother.

For real though, I might hit your ass up soon and see if you wanna come out to Chi-town and sleep on my hotel room floor....road trip time?:confused: Or you should hit me up if you be interested.

Personally, I would do a film on detroit's thriving scrap metal recycling scene.....call it, "Shopping Carts and Scavengers"

just for the record, i completely support the smashing of that guys face with a hammer.

jeremy harvey is a grade A piece of shit. karma's gonna be a motherfucker someday.

preach on brother seeks....

But I have to disagree with the karma thing...that guys got mad retard power....sort of like how a drunk driver can kill everyone else but themselves:dazed:

save your quarter

When I look at the United Artists' thing, I always thought that it was a public art project and that it was funded," said Aaron Timlin, director of the Detroit Artists Market, an art gallery that showcases area artists. "They're adding some type of beauty for people to see while it's remaining abandoned. I think that's the great thing about art."

Dont worry, I read it in someone elses paper. :rolleyes: