DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Never really heard an art gallery called an "artfag store." Do you they sell artfags there? Never really go in, well, twice. Once the owner unlocked and gave a tour and I came in for Fel's show. Next time I'll check for artfags. Do they wear those skinny pants DSD is always whining about? Like the ones advertised at the top of the forum?

6189827499_429d348f81_b.jpg

riku by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

I'd love to see some grimey motherfuckers....

... this city. Its seriously... the next graffiti mecca[/QUO

come to this grimey ass city ...

....Its going to be like a trip to six flags...

six flags detroit, Graffiti America...

Everybody is taking advantage of detroit.

The same thing happened in NYC in the 70's. ...

comments where people are saying i'm going to paint at...,

anybody want to join....!

I miss the way graff in Detroit used to be..

there's nothing better to do than talk shit. I use to love posting flicks, and taking them. then I lost over 13,000 on a photobucket debacle that still hasn't been solved. so if and when that gets cleared up, I will go back to my first real love before picking up a can and that's flicking everything in this city. not dickriding msk and reposting their shit everyday. also, it's apperent the dudes are here and aint going anywhere, it's good to see that shit like last page, elmer gasm chaos painting together. you start getting msk cats hitting with the cats that have always been heavy hitters here, who style wise have progressed a ton over the last few years, and we could easily if we dont already have the best work in the country. also like to see more agent and them boys. oh yeah, fuck all of you.

also, it's apperent the dudes are here and aint going anywhere, it's good to see that shit like last page, elmer gasm chaos painting together. you start getting msk cats hitting with the cats that have always been heavy hitters here, who style wise have progressed a ton over the last few years, and we could easily if we dont already have the best work in the country.

Really? After weeks of me pointing that out to you the light of understanding finally blinks into existence. You're just now getting grasping that this bodes nothing but royal hotness for skilled Detroit writers. Someone get this kid a quarter so he can rent a clue. And, dude, I love Glenn as much as the next you're a homo, but I don't give a toss what my man packages his little man with.

Why the fuck would you?

6191082370_205f775984_b.jpg

smash 137 by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr