DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

fuck it, lets post this tek and kosek real quick. this tek, bricks.hard as fuck. after chillin with dude, seeing how he gets down, gotta say some of the hardest and most slept on shit in this city. peace kosek, what's up, what's good!

Picture005-29.jpg

Picture011-27.jpg

Picture012-27.jpg

Picture014-28.jpg

Picture015-28.jpg

sorry for posting 2 of each, wasn't sure if they came out. peace.

funny you should say that, I just talked to a couple of your boys. I said yall need to just roll most of that wall out when all the greenery dies in that bitch. it might be blown out, but it's a dope spot, and there is some damn good shit back there...

that spot is good....but only when the mosquitoes are chill.otherwise that spot becomes a malaria den.

if you look at some of these flicks, you can see a big snot? or sperm? or some kind of white fluid streaking down my window. I am way to lazy to get out of the whip to take flicks most of the time, and my people are warm weather people, so rolling down the window is out of the question, sorry.